Classic Refreshers by The Ritz-Carlton: Grand Mimosa
December 03, 2011
This traditional cocktail was invented
in Paris in 1925, and remains a favorite to this day. Brunch is always a little more festive with a Mimosa. Ingredients
- 1/2 oz. Grand Marnier® Cuvée
- 1 oz. Orange Juice
- 5 oz. Moët & Chandon® Imperial Brut -or- RITZ® Champagne
- In a Champagne Flute, add Grand Marnier and orange juice.
- Pour Champagne slowly to proper fill level.
- Garnish with a thin orange quarter moon.
View More Classic Refreshers