Classic Refreshers by The Ritz-Carlton: Irish Coffee
November 20, 2011
Irish coffee was first introduced to America in the 1950s at Buena Vista Café in San Francisco. It worked to take the chill out of their patrons’ foggy, cold days, and does the same today. Ingredients
- 1 1/4 oz. Bushmills® Irish Whiskey
- 6 oz. Fresh, Hot Coffee
- Preheat a Coffee Mug for 30 seconds with hot water.
- Empty water and add Irish Whiskey.
- Fill with hot coffee to 3/4” from the lip of the mug.
- Top with fresh whipped cream and a chocolate ribbon.
View More Classic Refreshers