Club Abami, with a capacity of 100 children, offers 305 square metres of indoor space as well as its own private outdoor area. Among the largest children’s club in Europe, with eight diverse zones created to challenge and develop the minds of little ones, everything from astronomy to local wildlife and sustainability to the latest in technology. Designed for children ages 4 through 12, the supervised program entertains kids with educational games and activities featuring a different theme each day.
The Club Abami is a complimentary service for guests between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. daily. Childcare reservations at Abami Club between the hours of 6 p.m. until midnight will be charged a rate of 8€ per hour/child.
Children from 4 to 12 allowed
Club Abami activities:
- Jewellery making
- Swimming pool
- Pizza workshop, Cookies workshop
- Treasure hunt
- Fun Gym
- Water slide
- Drawing contest
- Uno contest
- Family day / athletic games
- Movie night from 6 p.m. to 12 p.m everyday
In addition, a Teen Club open to children ages 12-18 years is in operation during school vacations and holiday periods offering a chance for young Abama guests to become acquainted with one another.
- Talent Competition, we look for a “small star” to show us their skill or virtues
- Puppets to interact with children and parents. To tell stories and old legends
- Disney Movies, we would like to share with the kids films about Disney’s factory, they will enjoy best classic and recent Disney movies
- Wii and Play Station 3 Competition, we will have fun playing together
- Imitation games, learn how to develop the body language
- Planetarium, we will have the opportunity to see and learn the planets with fun and different activities
- Summer Party, we stay during the night and sleep at the Club Abami every August (like our great pijama party on 31st of December). Not free
- Pijama Party is a special day that we can sleep at the kids Club. It is on 31st of December. Price: 95€ per child
- Music Therapy, it is a program for relax with music
- Psychomotricity, emotions and movements of our body
- Table and cooperation games, interact with other children and teach new rules
- Connections for iPods and mp3, with headphones or earphones. For the enjoyment of music in a rest area
- Let’s meet Abami and his friends. It is a quiz about Abami and his new friends.
- Master Classes with professionals of Loro Park, the staff of Loro Park will come to Club Abami to present and talk about the fabulous animals found in the park
- Let’s know a human Body, educations activities about parts of body, names, etc.
- Microscopes, to examine the nature, parts of plants, ants, flies, etc but in a funny way
- Great vegetable and orchard garden, it is a place with different kind of fruit and vegetables where we will have the opportunity to learn how the plants grow up. (At the terrace of scientific area)
- A Pet, this will help children to contact with animals and know the responsibility of pet ownership.(at the terrace of scientific area)
- Handicrafts, to develop the children creative and promote the team work
- Clay, make bracelets and necklaces, we achieve the development of fine motor skills.
- This area is destined for "Lego" and the creation of the imagination
- Fish-shaped library where we will develop the Storyteller.
- Sports Outdoor:
- Football with a qualified teacher
- Skipping games
- Gymkhana, different games with obstacles
- Activities of Water, Splash day, war of water balloons, water slide
- Traditional games, like a hopscotch, noughts and crosses, tick-tack-toe, duck-duck-goose
- Astrological night, visualize the position of the stars that surround our resort
- Night of the detectives, we review the evidence of the offences with the help of our science lab
- Disco Night, in our theater area the children will demonstrate their abilities in the stage
- Pirates and Princess Night, with a wonderful treasure hunt in our great Club Abami
- Recycling Night, we teach children about the impact of the recycle for the environment
- Golf lesson: Every Wednesday at 4 p.m. For children between 5 and 12 years old. Limited space and minimum 3 children.
- Tennis lesson: Every Friday at 12 a.m. For children between 7 and 12 years old. Limited space and minimum 4 children.
We offer lunch and dinner for kids
Cost 14€ per child
Lunch is at 2 p.m.
Dinner is at 7 p.m. In August at 8 p.m.
Materials for toddlers under four years of age in the new abami kids club.
Must be accompanied by an adult
- Dolls House
- Lego special for under four years of age.
- Wooden horse
- Abacus in differents forms
- Baby Train
- Cash machine
- Baby books
- Papers with activities for toddlers
- Pencils( by order)
- Play doh (by order)
- Interactive book
The adults (guardian/ parent, adult babysitter or nanny) can have use of the kitchen and microwave for the toddler’s food.
Schedule for children ages 4 to 6 years, click here
Schedule for children ages 7 to 12 years, click here
|Discover Ritz Kids, with fun and inspirational content created by Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ocean Futures Society. Learn more.