The largest island of the Canary Islands it’s a paradise within itself, where you can enjoy the pleasant weather, the rich culture and the various leisure options that the island has to offer.
Its strategic location and the volcanic origin of the island have, without any doubt, influenced the history of its people and have made Tenerife a prominent place as it is nowadays. Mount Teide, with its 3.718 meters, is the highest peak of Spain, being also the third highest volcano in the world. It has been declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
This volcano has determined the topography of Tenerife, creating very different landscapes and favored the existence of different microclimates on the island, which in turn influences the culture of the island, the traditions of his people and the development of their culture.
On the island of Tenerife you will enjoy numerous activities. Our Guest Relations agents recommend:
- Guided Jeep Tour around the island.
- Whale and dolphin watching from a Private Catamaran, at the amazing cliff of Los Gigantes.
- Teide Cableway reaching an altitude of 3,500 metres and overlooking the Canarian archipelago.
- Helicopter tour of the island.
- Trekking Excursions to Masca, Barranco del infierno and to mount Teide, the highest peak in Spain.
- Water Sport Activities within a distance of 15 minutes from the Hotel: jetbike, parascending, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing and many other activities.
- Bicycles and mountain biking guided excursions around the South of Tenerife
- Quad Excursion on and off road.
- Paragliding: fly with a professional and enjoy the beautiful views of the Teide.
- Botanical park, Water Park and the best Zoo in Spain with a new attraction of Orcas.
- A total of nine golf courses from North to South.
- San Miguel Castle: a world of medieval times.
- Casino Playa de Las Americas.