This spectacular 18-hole, par 72 Tenerife golf course was designed by former Ryder Cup player Dave Thomas and features some of the finest play in Spain. Highlights of the Abama golf experience include:
- Play on one of the three top golf courses in Spain
- Challenging holes over varied terrain
- Magnificent views of the sea from every hole except one
- 22 water hazards with impressive waterfalls and white sand bunkers
- Hundreds of palm trees, cacti and more than 300 species of trees and plants of sub-tropical varieties
- Greens fees include a buggy with GPS satellite and water-cooling system
- Tenerife golf academy available on site
- Driving range with 12-acre practice area
- Three par three holes for beginners
- Putting green
The clubhouse at the Abama Golf Resort in Tenerife features:
- A pro shop
- A lounge area with satellite TV and small golf library
- Changing rooms
- A restaurant
Open from 7:30 a.m. until 7 p.m..
Starting times from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., every 10 minutes.
Winter 13/14 | Summer 14 | Winter 14/15 | Summer 15
November-April | May-October | November-April | May-October18 Holes
130€* 123€ 135€ 123€
& Easter (11-26/04) 150€ -- -- --
Unlimited 300€ 350€ 350€ --
9 Holes -- 78€ -- 78€
Twilight (from 2 p.m.) 85€ -- 85€ --
Junior <16 78€ 78€ 78€ 78€
Visitors 200€ 200€ 200€ 200€
Rates includes local taxes
* From April 11 until April 26, 2014 & December 26, 2014 until January 5, 2015 the price of the Green Fee will be 150€
Please note that the greens of the Abama Golf Course will be aerated during the following dates: From May 5 until 25, 2014; and September 22 until October 13, 2014.
Special Green Fee rate for these periods will be 65€
1. The handicap limit is 28 for men and 36 for ladies
2. Players are requested to bring their handicap certificates with them.
3. It is compulsory to comply with the dress code. All players are required to wear Polo shirts, long trousers, shorts or sport skirts, golf shoes with soft spikes and socks.
4. Cancellations or changes must be communicated to our Reservations Office at last 24 hours prior
to the client’s tee time in order to avoid cancellation penalty of the complete green fee.
5. PRO's need to identify with their PGA license in the club house at the arrival.
6. Green fees are subject to change without prior notice by the Hotel & Golf Courses.
For bookings please contact:
+34 922 126 816 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Visitors:
Pro Shop (+34) 922 126 300 Email: email@example.com
If you would like to receive more information about golf packages, please contact our reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org