Café 4750 is relaxed Southern charm with a menu inspired by regional farms and coastal influences serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu is inspired by fresh, seasonal ingredients from regional farms and coastal influences. The menu uses local fish, Mayport Shrimp, seasonal vegetables from local farms, farm-raised, grass feed beef and lamb. Pastas, breads and gelatos are house made. The menu is complemented by infused lemonades, specialty drinks and a diverse wine list. Inside and terrace seating for casual dining, families and social get-togethers.
- Café 4750 offers all day dining and an innovative, seasonal menu. Enjoy a daily, regional- inspired breakfast buffet.
- Fresh house-made pastas, pastries, gelatos and desserts.
- Seafood Antipasti Bar on Fridays, featuring artisanal cheese, regional grilled vegetables, Frutti di Mare salad, marinated olives, May Port Shrimp Salad, Oysters and more.
- “Farm to Bar” – Cocktail class Saturdays at 5 p.m on the Café Bar. Learn fun drinks, crafted with the freshest ingredients from our local farmers. Complimentary.
- The Gourmet Shop offering gourmet coffees, gelato, pastries, carry-out and gift items.
- Casual Attire
Reservations are for large parties recommend, please call (904) 277-1100