Wednesday, December 25, 2013; 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Experience the most lavish Christmas Day brunch in Atlanta.
$80 per adult, $40 per child, ages 6 to 12; Reservations are required. Please call (404) 659-0400 or visit Open Table
for reservations. MENU
Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Enjoy a festive dinner with family and friends. 5:30 to 10 p.m.
New Year’s Eve Celebration
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Ring in the New Year with dinner in Atlanta Grill, and dancing to DJ music and cash bar in the Georgian Room.
Sample a Southern Classic
Monday, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in Lumen. Complimentary
Enjoy local brews, cocktails and small plates during Monday night football.
Sip Seasonal Cocktails
Tuesday, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in Lumen.
Pomegranate Winter Infusion and Whiskey Spiced Hot Chocolate are just two of our craft cocktails created to toast the season.
Experience the “Season of Bubbly”
Wednesday, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in Lumen. Complimentary.
Sommelier Brian White presents tastes of bubbly from different Champagne styles, regions, and makers.
Test your Taste Buds at the Chef Bar
Thursday, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in Lumen
Chef creates a seasonally inspired cocktail with a perfectly-paired appetizer. 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in Lumen.
Meet our Pimentologist
Friday, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in Lumen. Complimentary
Our chef-expert prepares classic Southern pimento cheese, served with crostini and crudité.
Events in the City
See the Atlanta Hawks during their home games at nearby Philips Arena vs. LA Clippers, Dec. 4; Cleveland, Dec. 6; Oklahoma City, Dec. 10; Washington, Dec. 13; LA Lakers, Dec. 16; Sacramento, Dec. 18; Utah, Dec. 20; and Charlotte, Dec. 28.
Catch the SEC championship football game at the Georgia Dome on Saturday, Dec. 7 and the Chick-fil-A Bowl on Tuesday, Dec. 31 Ongoing and Specialty Events
- Ice Skating at Centennial Olympic Park - Take the family ice skating downtown. Please see our concierge for details. Nov. 25 to Jan 14.
- Atlanta Botanical Garden - Garden Lights Holiday Nights sparkles with a million lights, including the spectacular Orchestral Orbs, a unique topiary light show set to holiday music.
Nov. 16 to Jan. 4.
- Shop the indoor Scott Antique Market for gifts and collectibles, Dec. 12 to 15.
- Perennial favorite, A Christmas Carol, returns to the Alliance Theatre, Nov. 29 to Dec. 29.
- SkyView Atlanta, a 200-foot Ferris wheel, is now open in Centennial Olympic Park. It costs $13.50 for adults, $8.50 for kids 12 and under. Children under age 2 ride free.
- Enjoy the Peachtree Road Farmers Market, Every Saturday until December 14, | October through December: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Cathedral of St. Philip - 2744 Peachtree Road, NW Atlanta, Georgia 30305. * Subject to change without notice. Please contact the Hotel Concierge for more information on the events listed above, as well as additional events happening in the city at (404) 240-7176.
Live Entertainment in Lumen
Musical styles varying from Peruvian to Modern are performed Tuesday through Thursday from 5 to 9 pm, and Friday and Saturday from 7 to 11 p.m.
Live Entertainment in Atlanta Grill
Jerry Lambert Trio performs Traditional Jazz music Wednesday through Saturday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Plant and Conserve Trees with Trees Atlanta
December 2013 - Available every Saturday
Although known as “The City in the Forest” because of its lush landscapes and trees, NASA studies show that since 1975 Atlanta has lost 65% of its tree cover. Through its NeighborWoods program, Trees Atlanta is putting trees back in urban communities where cooling shade is needed most. Roll-up your sleeves and help make Atlanta cleaner, greener and more beautiful by planting new trees and caring for existing trees. Volunteer activities are seasonal and may include tree planting, mulching, watering, invasive plant removal, and more. You will get a positive perspective of some of Atlanta’s most vibrant people and neighborhoods, and your efforts will create a lasting legacy that will grow and provide environmental, economic, social and human health benefits for years to come.
Departure from Hotel 8:15 a.m.
Activity from 9 a.m. to noon
Departure back to Hotel at noon
Reservations (Weather permitting): 72 hours advance registration required. Transportation provided. Children under 16 must be escorted by an adult. Available to overnight hotel guests.