Escape to our luxury mountain resort’s year-round haven in Vail Valley
Ski from village to village, enjoy a hike in the refreshing Colorado mountain air, or sit by the ever-popular fire pit at our Beaver Creek resort and absorb the breathtaking landscape of this luxurious mountain resort in Colorado. Nestled in an exclusive enclave on Beaver Creek Mountain, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch embodies Rocky Mountain luxury and the adventurous, pioneering spirit of the American West.
Located in Colorado’s Vail Valley on Beaver Creek Mountain, The Ritz-Carlton offers the finest outdoor adventure and mountain tradition in North America. Our luxury resort’s amenities and accolades include:
- Unmatched ski-in, ski-out access on Beaver Creek Mountain
- 180 well-appointed guest rooms, including 40 suites and The Ritz-Carlton Suite
- An exclusive partnership with the Red Sky Golf Club, home to Colorado's highest-rated golf courses
- Fine dining at Spago by Wolfgang Puck, the only Colorado outpost of the chef’s famed restaurant
- The Bachelor Gulch Spa, featuring 21,000 square feet of Forbes Four-Star relaxation
- More than 26,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor function space at our luxury resort with stunning views of the Vail Valley
- Travel + Leisure's “T+L 500: The Best Hotels in the World,” #1 in Colorado in 2012
- Condé Nast Traveler’s “World’s Best Places to Stay: 2012 Gold List”
Prior to your arrival, our luxury resort’s Guest Relations team will happily assist in customizing your Vail Valley experience. Whether outdoor adventure, spa services, and dining reservations pique your interest or transportation and off-property activities are your focus, the Guest Services department at our Beaver Creek resort can graciously accommodate your needs. Please contact Guest Relations at (970) 343-1133 to create your quintessential Colorado experience.
Once you’ve arrived at our majestic mountain resort, Concierge Services, available at (970) 343-1064, will assist with the remaining details of your visit.
At The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch, we believe four-legged friends should enjoy the same outstanding luxury as their families. We’re confident that your best friend’s reviews will be paw-sitively glowing! Click here
for more information about bringing your pampered pooch along.
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch assesses a $30 resort fee per room, per night. Amenities and services encompassed in our resort fee include:
Resort Fee is subject to tax and may change without notice.
- Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access in guest rooms and public areas
- Local and toll-free phone calls
- Use of the state-of-the-art Fitness Center, group fitness classes, swimming pool and whirlpools
- Complimentary access to The Bachelor Gulch Spa sauna, steam rooms and wet therapies
- Game Room featuring air hockey, Wii® and more
- Ski-in/ski-out valet services and overnight equipment storage
- Complimentary transportation to and from Beaver Creek Village, with transfer service available to Arrowhead Village
- Point-to-point transportation to and from Avon (subject to driver availability)
- Snow shoe equipment
- Preferred tee times at Red Sky Ranch Golf Club
- 18-hole Bachelor Gulch Disc Golf Course
- On-site recreation, including bocce ball, badminton, horseshoes and more
- Receive a one-time $25 Spa Credit with a purchase of $100 or more at Spa or Spa Boutique
- The Ritz-Carlton eco-friendly bottled water in-room, refreshed daily
- Evening marshmallows at the Fire Pit year-round
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Our Beaver Creek resort’s cancellation policy varies depending on time of year. Please check your reservation confirmation for verification. If you have any questions, please contact The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch by dialing (970) 748-6200.
The Ritz-Carlton Housekeeping Department provides service daily. Bed linens are changed every other day and only towels placed on the ground are replaced as part of our luxury resort’s eco-friendly initiative. Linens are changed more frequently upon request. The hotel has also partnered with Clean the World Foundation to recycle partly used soap and shampoo products.
Dog-friendly; the resort assesses a cleaning fee of $125 USD for the first three nights, and a fee of $25 USD per night, thereafter.
Smoking is not permitted, per Eagle County law.
Guests may not bring alcohol onto the property. The resort's liquor license mandates that all alcohol consumed or possessed at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch be purchased by the hotel through a licensed distributor.
The resort assesses a $40 USD overnight valet parking fee per day, per car.
Seasonal dining hours apply to all restaurant outlets. Please see details on dining page
or speak with Guest Relations for more information, (970) 343-1064.
Guests wishing to ship packages or luggage ahead of their scheduled arrival date may do so using Fedex Air or UPS Ground. Guests should address their packages to attn: name on reservation
, and the packages will be placed in the guest’s room upon arrival. United States Postal Service does not deliver to The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch. Therefore, any packages sent via USPS are not guaranteed to arrive before or during a guest’s stay.