At The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch, we believe four-legged friends should enjoy the same outstanding luxury as their families. Pamper your pooch at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch with a bevy of enhanced dog-friendly services and amenities–and simultaneously improve the lives of less-fortunate pups.
Your Pampered Pooch Enjoys:
The resort assesses a pet cleaning fee of $125 USD for the first three nights, and a fee of $25 USD per night, thereafter. Pets must be leashed or held in arms in all common areas of the resort. We regret that pets are not allowed in the hotel’s restaurants, fitness center, pool area or the club lounge. This exclusion does not apply to guide or service animals. Via its "Pampered Paws for a Cause" initiative, the resort donates $25 USD of above fees, per stay, to the American Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) to support the world’s less-fortunate pups.
- Exceptional amenities for guest use during stay, including premium dog bowls and overstuffed beds
- Bachelor’s V.I.P. Pack, containing treats, toys and a dog-friendly area handbook and guide
- “Furry Paw Fridays” seasonal canine fun in the sun
- "Pampered Pup" in-room doggie massage, presented by The Bachelor Gulch Spa
- All-natural pet food and treats available for in-room orders
- A variety of premium pet retail in the Lobby-Level Signature Shop