- Catalonian-style casual events featuring the best of the country’s culinary favorites and regional producers menus
- Themed dinners/events/cocktails:
- “La Boqueria” - Barcelona’s most famous and traditional farmers markets.
- “Noches de Azar” – a typical flower in local gardens, reference to flamenco and Spanish traditions.
- “Mediterranean Nights” – savors and freshness of the Mediterranean in the city opening the doors to southern Europe.
- Plated or buffet meals for gatherings from 10 to 3,000 attendees, whether for gala dinners, corporate events, group incentives, family reunions, weddings…
- VIP events including red-carpet evenings, themed parties and high-profile receptions
- Ethnic, Kosher, Indian, Asian events requiring authentic cuisine from specially-trained chefs.
- Wedding menus adapted to any culinary culture and tradition.
- Holiday parties, dinners and receptions
- Spectacular buffets and displays including wedding cakes from the acclaimed Hotel Arts Pastry Team
- Mediterranean “rebost” (buffet) with locally-sourced creations from producers.
- Excellent wines produced in the best Spanish wine regions: Penedés, Priorat, Rioja,…