From the moment of arrival, we welcome kids to The Ritz-Carlton by encouraging them to explore the sights and sounds of the hotel and its environment. Guided by playfulness and a sense of wonder, Ritz Kids delights and engages your children to interact with their surroundings in a fresh and exciting way, while introducing them to the four important pillars of Ritz Kids discovery: Water, Land, Environmental Responsibility and Culture.
The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common offers junior guests a variety of special services and amenities, including:
- Infant toiletry and safety items available through housekeeping
- Cribs and high chairs available through housekeeping
- Children’s coloring book menu available in all restaurants and through in-room dining
- Ritz Kids® Healthy Taste Menus, providing healthy, tasty treats for children
- Scavenger hunt through the hotel, and special welcome gift