The Café delights guests with exceptional dining, and the city's most renowned Sunday Brunch.
Our Café Chef creates American cuisine splashed with the flavors and colors of coastal Italy, France and Spain
- Wine cellar brims with unparalleled premium selections
- Renowned Sunday Brunch with more than 100 selections, musical entertainment and more
- Festive holiday brunches offered on Easter, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Outdoor seating available on The Café Patio seasonally
- Reservations are recommended for Sunday Brunch; and suggested for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Breakfast Buffet - Tuesday-Friday 6:30 -10 a.m.; Saturday and Sunday 6:30 -11 a.m.
- Breakfast a la carte - Daily, 6:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch - Daily, 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday Brunch - 10:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Dinner - Tuesday-Saturday, 6 - 10 p.m.
- The Café is closed for dinner on Sunday and Monday