Location / Map
Guest Room Amenities
Property Features & Amenities
- Atlanta’s most fashionable business district
- Directly across from the Southeast’s most prestigious shopping malls, Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza
- 25 minutes from Hartsfield Jackson International Airport and 15 minutes from downtown
Guest Rooms & Suites
||one king or two double beds
|Spa Level Deluxe
|Spa Level Executive Suite
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- Mahogany hardwood floors in entry
- Custom designed refreshment center with coffee maker, fully stocked honor bar and barware
- 37" high-definition flat-panel television; iPod® docking station; DVD player
- Fully integrated technology allows PDAs to be viewed on high-definition flat-panel television
- Enjoy Any Time Checkout on Spa Level to relax fully
- Relax and enjoy Any Time Checkout on Sunday for suites (excluding Club Level Suites)
- Desk with built-in power and data connections
- Comfort Essentials feather beds
- 400-thread-count cotton linens
- Goose down and non-allergenic foam pillows
- Asprey luxury bath and body amenities
- Lighted makeup mirror, hair dryer and scale
- Plush terry or lightweight bathrobe
- Suit, skirt and padded hangers
- Wireless high-speed Internet access (daily fee applies)
- Two phone lines with conference calling
- Digital in-room safe with room for laptop storage
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Technology Butler® services
- Twice-daily housekeeping attention
- Evening turndown
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- All luxury hotel suites and rooms are nonsmoking
The Lobby Lounge
- Afternoon Tea Wednesday through Sunday
- Sushi and specialty cocktails Thursday through Saturday
- Cocktails, wine and cordials
- Live piano and jazz entertainment
- Monday-Saturday: 11 a.m. -12:45 a.m.
- Sunday: 1 - 11:45 p.m.
- Our Café chef creates American cuisine splashed with the flavors and colors of coastal Italy, France and Spain
- Wine cellar brims with unparalleled premium selections to complement your Buckhead dining experience
- Renowned Sunday Brunch with more than 100 selections, musical entertainment and more
- Festive holiday brunches offered on Easter, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Seasonal outdoor dining available on The Café Patio
- Reservations are required for Sunday Brunch; suggested for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Sommelier-led wine tasting at the communal table every Friday evening
- Breakfast Buffet - Tuesday-Friday 6:30 -10 a.m.; Saturday and Sunday 6:30 -11 a.m.
- Breakfast a la carte - Daily, 6:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch - Daily, 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday Brunch - 10:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Dinner - Tuesday-Saturday, 6 - 10 p.m.
- The Café is closed for dinner on Sunday and Monday
Property Features & Amenities
- Spa Level, located on the ninth floor, featuring the latest touch, skin and body treatments, nail salon, spa lounge and boutique
- Fitness Center and indoor saline pool
- Boutique featuring luxury items and Ritz-Carlton linens, bedding and logo merchandise
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Valet parking
- Concierge can arrange limousine and car rental from our luxury hotel
- Dry cleaning and laundry services
- The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead offers a fine selection of dining opportunities to exceed guests’ culinary expectations.
- Elegant gift ideas, fragrances, candles, clothing and accessories
- Ritz-Carlton logo selections may be ordered prior to arrival for meeting attendees