As Jean-Michel Cousteau says, “All kids start out as scientists, constantly asking ‘Why? What’s that? How does it work?’” Ritz Kids resort experiences tap into that innate curiosity by introducing our youngest guests to both the natural wonders and the rich cultural traditions of our resort locations. Immersive and adventurous, the resort experiences provide your child with enthralling activities to reward their interest in the beauty and workings of the world we live in. With a diverse collection of activities based on the four pillars of the program – water, land, environmental responsibility and culture – kids are swept away by everything from coral reefs and forests, to recycling and sustainability, storytelling, art and even food.
With activities that are both fun and educational, our entertaining Kids Camp offers little bundles of joy, the opportunity to interact with guests their own age, create arts and crafts, and play traditional Mexican games. Little ones ages 4 to 12, can join for full day programs, or hourly activities. Treasure Hunt History
Young adventurers have the opportunity to learn more about the history of our resort with this fun-filled camp, bursting with activities and games and featuring clues kids can follow on an adventurous treasure hunt.
- All-day camp is from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. including lunch and is priced at $65 USD per child.
- Half-day camp is offered from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and is priced at $45 USD per child. Lunch is not included.
- Half-day including lunch is offered from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. and is priced at $55 USD per child.
- Kids Camp per hour is priced at $15 USD
Please kindly note little ladies and gents need to be registered at 7 p.m. on the evening prior to participation.
Junior guests at The Ritz-Carlton enjoy menu items made especially for their particular tastes.
The Kids Healthy Taste Menu
- Chicken Alphabet Noodle Soup with Tofu
- Little Mermaid´s Steamed Fish with Butter-Rice and VegetablesP
- Power Rangers Sandwich Toasted Turkey, Hamand Cheese on Whole Wheat Bread with Raw Vegetables Sticks
- Kids Fajitas, Grilled Chicken Strips with Tomato and Flour Tortillas
- Popeye Vegetables with Mashed Potatoes
- Penne Pasta with Tomato Sauce or Plain with Olive Oil
Our all time favorites
- Trio of Mini Hamburgers with French Fries
- Kiko´s Pizza Small Pizza with Cheese & Tomato
- Captain Hook Fish Fingers with Peas and Mashed Potatoes
- Barney´s Almond Corn Flakes coated Chicken Strips,
- French Fries and Honey Mustard Dip
- El Chavo Basket of French Fries or Letter Fries with Ketchup
- Mickey´s Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Melon sticks and strawberries
- Selection of Italian style ice cream
On Friday and Saturday evenings, Kids Night Out gives children a night of fun while parents steal away for a romantic dinner or spa treatment. A variety of indoor and outdoor activities, such as a bubble party, arts and crafts, and Safari Night, will make for a special evening of entertaining adventures.
- Kids Night Out is available Friday - Saturday evenings, from 6 - 10 p.m. and is priced $55 USD per child
- Dinner is served at 7 p.m. from the Kids Menu in the Mayan terrace or at El Café Mexicano.
- Please kindly note reservations should be made 24-hours in advance.
Families traveling to The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun with children under 5 years of age will enjoy the toddler-proof precautions available through the Protect Our Little Ones (POLO) program.
Contents of the POLO kit include:
- Tub spout cover
- Electric outlet plugs
- First aid kit (children’s Tempra, Band-Aids, thermometer, diaper rash ointment)
- Shampoo, conditioner and body lotion for babies
Parents traveling with infants to foreign countries can sometimes find the experience a bit exhausting, but not at The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun. Three specially designed guest rooms cater just to the needs of the parents of the littlest guests. We have everything waiting for you, including a room as comfortable and convenient as a home nursery.
The Itzy Bitzy Baby Rooms offer notable features including:
- A baby’s crib.
- A changing table.
- A television armoire positioned so as not to disturb the baby at nap time.
- Miniature hangers in the closet to fit an infant’s wardrobe.
- A telephone programmed to light up, not ring.
- A “shh, baby sleeping” sign can be hung on the door to alert others to lower their voices.
The Itzy Bitzy Baby Rooms must be confirmed and guaranteed by reservation agent at time of booking, if available.
|Discover Ritz Kids, with fun and inspirational content created by Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ocean Futures Society. Learn more.