Location / Map
Guest Room Amenities
Property Features & Amenities
- Conveniently located in the heart of uptown Charlotte, at the intersection of College and Trade Streets
- Within walking distance of pro sports and entertainment venues, business centers, shopping, dining and many of the city’s museums and visitor attractions.
- Situated within walking distance of commuter rail services
- Seven miles from the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport
Guest Rooms & Suites
||King or two queen beds
|The Ritz-Carlton Suite (Presidential)
Guest Room Features & Amenities
Each of our Downtown Charlotte hotel’s spacious guest rooms and suites measure from 506 to 1,086 square feet, making them among the largest guest rooms in Charlotte. Lavishly furnished, they include:
Hotel Pet Policy
- 42” LCD flat-panel television in guestroom
- Flat-panel television built within bathroom mirror
- Electronic jack-pack for computer/phone recharging
- DVD player
- iPod® docking station
- BOSE Wave® music system offering music, advanced electronic/timing, docking station and sleep-sounds module
- Work desk with dual-line phone; pre-wired jackpack
- Electronic charging sanctuary
- Last-minute office supplies and access to Travel Lite, Desktop on Demand and Luggage-Less Travel frequent-traveler conveniences and amenities
- Illy espresso machine
- Coffee and tea-making center
- King or two queen beds
- 10’ ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows
- 400-thread count Frette linens
- Built-in floor-to-ceiling armoire with safe
- Dual vanities and separate tub and shower
- Upgraded bath essentials
- Two Ritz-Carlton signature terry bathrobes
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Daily newspaper
The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte is welcoming canine guests through 2014, celebrating a city that is increasingly popular among families and leisure travelers.
A Warm Welcome to Our Four-Legged Visitors
The hotel’s 2014 Pet Program allows for guests of The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte to check in with dogs weighing 40 pounds or less, subject to certain conditions, pet fees and deposits. Guest rooms accommodating dogs will feature a plush Ritz-Carlton dog bed, Ritz-Carlton water and food bowls, an on-floor dining mat, waste bags, chew toy and a special Bar Cocoa dog biscuit for each resident canine. Saturday Sidewalk Socials – The Bar Cocoa Sidewalk Terrace
The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte will further celebrate man’s best friend during its seasonal Saturday Sidewalk Socials. The Saturday Sidewalk Socials are presented directly outside the hotel’s Bar Cocoa dessert boutique, presenting an opportunity for guests to enjoy Bar Cocoa’s famous pastries, desserts, French macarons, gelato and iced teas in a relaxed, al fresco setting. A special section of the Saturday Sidewalk Socials will be dedicated to diners with pets, with leash tie-ups, doggie bags, local dog-walking maps and Bar Cocoa dog biscuits offered to four-legged visitors whose owners are enjoying Bar Cocoa outdoor dining.
An ideal gathering spot for hotel guests and area residents, the stylish Lobby Lounge offers coffee and tea, light dining fare, wine and cocktails and the hotel’s exceptional martinis. Internet access is available at this Uptown Charlotte bar and restaurant favorite, as is seasonal outdoor dining and live entertainment on weekend evenings.
Urban Sip offers a spectacular evening experience for Uptown Charlotte, presenting more than 60 wines by the glass, 35 scotches by the glass, a full bar, and an array of light bites and artisanal and cult cheeses. Offering some of the best views among wine bars in Charlotte, NC, Urban Sip is located on the hotel’s 15th floor and is open Wednesday through Saturday evenings from 5 p.m., with live music entertainment from 8 to 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Urban Sip is open to hotel guests and the public.
School is officially in session, as The Chefs of The Ritz-Carlton,Charlotte provide lively and delicious instruction in the creation of chocolate desserts, chocolate cookies, pastries and other irresistible sweets in a variety of tastes and flavors.
offers spectacular chocolate retail selections, including hand-crafted pastries and cupcakes, fabulously light and colorful French macarons
, Norman Love chocolates and confections, house-made birthday cakes, wedding and special celebration cakes and pastries, and our best-selling gelato, available in irresistible seasonal flavors.
BLT, which stands for Bistro Laurent Tourondel, has redefined steakhouse dining with its modern décor and infusion of classic French techniques. The Downtown Charlotte restaurant integrates traditional elements of a cozy French Bistro with those of a stylish, urbane boîte.
Property Features & Amenities
More than 12,000 square feet of state-of-the-art indoor meeting space, 7,000-square feet Ballroom, and nine function rooms ranging from 464 to 3,842 square feet. The Urban Garden adds further expansive, atrium-style space and is joined to the hotel by its own covered walkway.
Spa & Wellness Center:
Our luxury hotel offers a 13,000-square-foot Spa & Wellness Center− a true urban retreat in the heart of Downtown Charlotte. The penthouse, bi-level sanctuary includes an indoor Aqua Lounge with swimming pool, whirlpool, steam, spa services including four treatment rooms, relaxation areas, Movement Studio, Kinesis and cycle studio, manicure/pedicure studio and fitness center.
- Valet parking
- Bike Valet
- Electric vehicle charging station
- In-room dining
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- BLT Steak Restaurant
- The Lobby Lounge, drinks and dining
- Urban Sip wine and scotch bar
- Bar Cocoa dessert dining and retail
- Cocoa Lab cooking classes
- Multi-lingual staff
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning services
- 24-hour concierge services
- Ben Owen Pottery vitrine
- World-class modern art collection
- Complimentary weekday morning transportation within the I-277 loop
- National Car Rental in hotel lobby. Open Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m. - noon, closed Sunday (704) 971-1186