Location / Map
Guest Room Amenities
Property Features & Amenities
- Conveniently located in the heart of uptown Charlotte, at the intersection of College and Trade Streets
- Within walking distance of pro sports and entertainment venues, business centers, shopping, dining and many of the city’s museums and visitor attractions.
- Situated within walking distance of commuter rail services
- Seven miles from the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport
Guest Rooms & Suites
||King or two queen beds
|The Ritz-Carlton Suite (Presidential)
Guest Room Features & Amenities
Each of our uptown Charlotte hotel’s spacious guest rooms and suites measure from 506 to 1,086 square feet, making them among the largest guest rooms in Charlotte. Lavishly furnished, they include:
- 42” LCD flat-panel television in guestroom
- Flat screen television built within bathroom mirror
- Electronic jack-pack for computer/phone recharging
- DVD player
- iPod® docking station
- BOSE Wave® music system offering music, advanced electronic/timing, docking station and sleep-sounds module
- Work desk with dual-line phone; pre-wired jackpack
- Electronic charging sanctuary
- Last-minute office supplies and access to Travel Lite, Desktop on Demand and Luggage-Less Travel frequent-traveler conveniences and amenities
- Illy espresso machine
- Coffee and tea-making center
- King or two queen beds
- 10’ ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows
- 400-thread count Frette linens
- Built-in floor-to-ceiling armoire with safe
- Dual vanities and separate tub and shower
- Upgraded bath essentials
- Two Ritz-Carlton signature terry bathrobes
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Daily newspaper
An ideal gathering spot for hotel guests and area residents, the stylish Lobby Lounge offers coffee and tea, meals and light dining fare, wine and cocktails and the hotel’s exceptional martinis. Internet access is available at this uptown Charlotte bar, as is seasonal outdoor dining.
Peet's Coffee & Tea
Open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday, Peet’s Coffee & Tea is the perfect spot for coffee, beverages, soups, hot cereals and to-go selections. Peet’s is located in The Urban Garden, the stunning glass-enclosed atrium situated between The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte and 1 Bank of America Center, and joined directly to The Ritz-Carlton by an enclosed walkway.
Urban Sip offers a spectacular evening experience for Charlotte, presenting 90 wines by the glass, 35 scotches by the glass, a full bar, and an array of tapas, light bites and artisanal and cult cheeses. Offering some of the best views among wine bars in Charlotte, NC, Urban Sip is located on the hotel’s 15th floor and open Tuesday through Saturday from 5 p.m.
Urban Sip is open to hotel guests and the public.
offers spectacular chocolate selections, from beverages and sweets to unique culinary temptations. Enjoy morning breakfast as well as sweet culinary delights, including fabulously light and colorful French macarons from our special Bar Macaron, beverages throughout the day, contemporary and lively Chocolate Afternoon Tea, weekend brunch, chocolate shopping, wedding and celebration cakes, and our spectacular Friday and Saturday all-dessert Chocolate and Champagne Dinners.
BLT, which stands for Bistro Laurent Tourondel, has redefined steakhouse dining with its modern décor and infusion of classic French techniques. The uptown Charlotte restaurant integrates traditional elements of a cozy French Bistro with those of a stylish, urbane boîte.
School is officially in session, as The Chefs of The Ritz-Carlton,Charlotte provide lively and delicious instruction in the creation of chocolate desserts, chocolate cookies, pastries and other irresistible sweets in a variety of tastes and flavors.
Property Features & Amenities
More than 12,000 square feet of state-of-the-art indoor meeting space, 7,000-square feet Ballroom, and nine function rooms ranging from 464 to 3,842 square feet. The Urban Garden adds further expansive, atrium-style space and is joined to the hotel by its own covered walkway.
Spa & Wellness Center:
Our luxury North Carolina hotel offers a 13,000-square foot Spa & Wellness Center− a true urban retreat. The penthouse, bi-level sanctuary includes an indoor Aqua Lounge with swimming pool, whirlpool, steam, spa services including four treatment rooms, relaxation areas, Movement Studio, Kinesis and cycle studio, manicure/pedicure studio and fitness center.
- Valet parking
- Bike Valet
- Electric vehicle charging station
- In-room dining
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- BLT Steak Restaurant
- The Lobby Lounge
- Urban Sip wine and scotch bar
- Bar Cocoa dessert dining and retail
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea
- Cocoa Lab cooking classes
- Multi-lingual staff
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning services
- 24-hour concierge services
- Ben Owen Pottery vitrine
- World-class modern art collection
- Complimentary weekday morning transportation within the I-277 loop
- National Car Rental in hotel lobby. Open Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m. - noon, closed Sunday (704) 971-1186