Guest Room Features & Amenities
Property Features & Amenities
FORZA Fitness Club
Surround yourself with majestic Rocky Mountain views and down-to-earth cosmopolitan delights at an unforgettable Denver luxury hotel.
The Ritz-Carlton, Denver brings luxury to a new altitude. Featuring 202 spacious guest rooms including 47 suites, 32 Club Level rooms and one Ritz-Carlton Suite, our luxury hotel offers exceptional accommodations in the heart of Denver's downtown. Whether you need to spend the day close to financial district or you want to take in the offerings of the 16th Street Mall, our luxury hotel’s downtown Denver location means you are always just minutes away from the very best this city has to offer.
Experience impeccable service and distinctive amenities at our luxury hotel in Denver, Colorado, including:
- A prime location in the downtown Denver corridor
- ELWAY'S Downtown, the hotel's signature restaurant, named for Denver Bronco quarterback and NFL Hall of Fame Inductee John Elway.
- FORZA Fitness Club, adjacent to the hotel, features an indoor lap pool and indoor basketball court. FORZA has various age restrictions for children's use of the facilities.
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Denver is located on our luxury hotel's spa level, and features eight treatment rooms, a VIP suite and separate Ladies and Gentleman's' whirlpools and relaxation lounges
- 13,000 square feet of meeting space
Guest Room Features & Amenities
Each of our luxury hotel’s spacious guest rooms measure more than 550 square feet, making them the largest guest rooms in Denver. Lavishly furnished, they include:
- 400 thread-count Frette linens
- Down comforters
- Five-fixture bathrooms
- Plush Frette terry robes
- Oversized tubs
- Steam-free shower mirrors
- Rainforest shower heads
- Luxurious Bath Essentials
- Flat panel, high definition LCD televisions
- Cappuccino/Coffee/Tea maker in-room
- Large in-room safes
- iPod Alarm Clock/Radio with preset soundscapes and music
- 24-hour in room dining
- Automatic hallway light sensors
- Two overhead recessed pin-point reading lights above beds
- International outlet pack at work desk, available upon request
- State-of-the-art Fitness Club access to FORZA (FORZA has various age restrictions for children's use of the facilities. See the Fitness Center section under Spa on this website for complete restrictions.)
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Complimentary coffee and condiments
- Complimentary daily newspaper
Property Features & Amenities
The Ritz-Carlton, Denver hotel has 13,000 square feet of meeting space, including a 6,200-square-foot ballroom, a junior ballroom and business center. All hotel guests have access to FORZA, a complete facility with a basketball court, indoor lap pool, aerobic classes, full free weight room and cardio equipment. ELWAY'S , our signature restaurant, is named after NFL Hall of Fame Inductee and former Denver Bronco John Elway. Additional highlights include:
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning services
- Golf bag and luggage storage
- Transportation service to and from the Denver International Airport can be arranged 24 hours a day (fees apply)
- Multilingual staff
Our Denver luxury hotel has a full service business center with high-speed, wireless internet, state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment and mail and package services.
- Check-in by 3 p.m.
- Check-out by Noon
- To cancel your reservation, please contact our hotel in Denver, Colorado, 24 hours prior to arrival
We look forward to providing a memorable stay in Denver for you and your pet. To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, the following policies apply to your pet's stay:
- Pet Fee. There is a $125 nonrefundable pet fee, per stay. This fee will be charged to your account prior to check-out to cover the cost of deep-cleaning the room in preparation for our next guest.
- Damage Assessment. You will be billed for any damage caused by your pet or for any extraordinary cleaning necessary after your pet's stay. You must tender a valid credit card at check-in as payment for any damage or extraordinary cleaning costs related to your pet's stay. By signing this agreement, you expressly authorize the Hotel to charge these costs to your credit card during or after your stay.
- Acceptable Pets. We welcome all well-mannered, disease-free dogs. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior, including, but not limited to, biting, excessive barking, evidence of disease, or urination or defecation in public areas. No more than one pet may occupy each guest room. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges.
- Carrying Pets. Dogs must be on a leash throughout all common areas of the hotel.
- Doorknob Sign. Place the Pet in Room sign on the outside of your door whenever your pet is in your room.
- Housekeeping. For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your room only if: (a) your pet is not present or (b) you are present and your pet is leashed or caged.
- Public Areas. Dogs are not allowed in any of the Food & Beverage outlets and Club Lounge, unless they are service dogs.
Release and Indemnification. You agree to release, defend, and indemnify The Ritz-Carlton, Denver, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., and Pearlmark Real Estate from any and all claims or damages related to your pet or your pet's stay at the Hotel, including any claims by third-parties. Dogs can not be left alone or unsupervised in the guest room at any time.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Denver is a non-smoking luxury hotel. There will be a $250 non-refundable fee taken from any room that is smoked in to deep clean and restore the room back to its non-smoking condition.
- High-speed internet access - $12.95 per 24 hours for unlimited wired and wireless high bandwidth access
- Valet parking only
- $20 Daily Fee/$35 Overnight
FORZA Fitness Club
FORZA Fitness Club awaits all hotel guests who are seeking the best in workout facilities. FORZA, adjacent to The Ritz-Carlton, Denver, is a complete facility and features an indoor basketball court, indoor lap pool, aerobic classes, full free-weight room and cardio equipment.
With brand-new equipment, recently remodeled facilities and a friendly staff, FORZA is a clean, comfortable place to work out and refuel for the busy days ahead. FORZA offers multiple studios for spinning, Pilates, yoga and group exercise classes.
FORZA Fitness Club has a prime location for those who live, work or are visiting downtown Denver. The fitness club is adjacent to our luxury hotel and is located at:
FORZA Fitness Club
1849 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80202
Winter hours of operation are Monday through Friday: 5 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. FORZA Fitness Club will be closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hours of operation may vary depending on the season.
For policies on children in FORZA, please scroll down and see the Dependent Rules section.
FORZA Fitness Club is designed to meet all your fitness needs. Spanning three floors and over 52,000 square feet, FORZA features a 25 meter indoor lap pool, whirlpool, luxurious locker rooms, a basketball court, climbing wall, a full circuit of strength machines, an expansive free weight area, cardio equipment and four group exercise studios offering a wide variety of classes, including spinning, yoga, Pilates, barbell BOSU classes and much more.
FORZA’s trainers and instructors are professionally trained and offer extensive knowledge and enthusiasm to assist you in achieving your fitness goals.
FORZA is un-franchised, non-chain and completely unique to our luxury hotel. The club is designed to meet the high standards of those living in, working in or visiting downtown Denver. Additional highlights include:
- Well-appointed locker rooms and private lockers
Daily inspections that match the superior cleanliness of The Ritz-Carlton, Denver
- Adult-only setting Monday through Friday
- Friendly atmosphere designed to meet the needs of all guests
- Healthy lunches to-go
Guests ages 18+ are only permitted to use the Health Club Monday – Friday during normal business hours.
Children ages 15 - 17 years old may use the club only on Saturdays and Sundays.
Children ages 14 years old and under may use the club during the hours listed below.
-Friday 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
-Saturday & Sunday
- They must be in direct supervision and within continuous eyesight of their adult guardian at all times.
- They may use the basketball court and the indoor pool. Please be mindful of other guests/club members using the pool for lap swimming.
- They may use the group exercise studios, only if a class is not in session
- Children 10 and older may participate in a group exercise class with their adult guardian provided they are physically capable with keeping up with the class. If the child's safety is at risk, or the safety of other class participants is at risk as a result of the child being in the class, the group exercise instructor has the authority to ask the child to leave the class
- They may not use the strength training equipment, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, hot tub or steam rooms.
- Rowdy or destructive behavior by any dependents will result in loss of Health Club Access.
- Children using the club must use their gender appropriate locker room. A staff member will be happy to assist, if necessary.
- Main entrance
- All restaurants and lounges are accessible
- All meeting space is accessible
- Entrance(s) to on-site swimming pool(s)
- Entrance to on-site spa
- Entrance to on-site fitness center
- Entrance to on-site business center
- Swimming pools with self-operating lift
- Acessible route to the registration desk
- Registration desk accessible
- 32-inch wide opening door
- Route to accessible guest rooms
- Service animals allowed on property for people with disabilities
The Ritz-Carlton, Denver is a Tier 2 property. Learn more