FORZA Fitness Club awaits all hotel guests who are seeking the best in workout facilities. FORZA is a complete facility with indoor basketball court, indoor lap pool, aerobic classes, full free weight room and cardio equipment.
With state of the art equipment, recently remodeled facilities and a friendly staff, FORZA is a clean, comfortable place to work out and refuel for the busy days ahead. FORZA offers multiple studios for spinning, Pilates, kickboxing, yoga and group exercise classes.
FORZA has a prime location for those who live, work or are visiting downtown Denver. The fitness club is adjacent to The Ritz-Carlton, Denver and is located at:
FORZA Fitness Club
1849 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80202
Follow us on Facebook
Hours of operation are Monday - Friday: 5am - 9pm and Saturday & Sunday 7am - 6pm. Hours of operation may vary depending on the season.
FORZA Fitness Club is designed to meet all your fitness needs. Spanning three floors and over 52,000 square feet, FORZA features a 25 meter indoor lap pool, whirlpool, luxurious locker rooms, a basketball court, climbing wall, a full circuit of strength machines, an expansive free weight area, cardio equipment and four group exercise studios offering a wide variety of classes, including spinning, yoga, Pilates, barbell BOSU, kickboxing classes and much more.
FORZA’s trainers and instructors are professionally trained and offer extensive knowledge and enthusiasm to assist you in achieving your fitness goals.
FORZA is un-franchised, non-chain and completely unique. The club is designed to meet the high standards of those living in, working in or visiting downtown Denver. Additional highlights include:
- Well-appointed locker rooms and private lockers
- Daily inspections that match the superior cleanliness of The Ritz-Carlton, Denver
- Adult-only setting Monday through Friday
- Friendly atmosphere designed to meet the needs of all guests
- Healthy lunches to-go
Guests ages 18+ are only permitted to use the Health Club Monday – Friday during normal business hours.
Children ages 15 - 17 years old may use the club only on Saturdays and Sundays.
Children ages 14 years old and under may use the club during the hours listed below.-Friday 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
-Saturday & Sunday
- They must be in direct supervision and within continuous eyesight of their adult guardian at all times.
- They may use the basketball court and the indoor pool. Please be mindful of other guests/club members using the pool for lap swimming.
- They may use the group exercise studios, only if a class is not in session
- Children 10 and older may participate in a group exercise class with their adult guardian provided they are physically capable with keeping up with the class. If the child's safety is at risk, or the safety of other class participants is at risk as a result of the child being in the class, the group exercise instructor has the authority to ask the child to leave the class
- They may not use the strength training equipment, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, hot tub or steam rooms.
- Rowdy or destructive behavior by any dependents will result in loss of Health Club Access.
- Children using the club must use their gender appropriate locker room. A staff member will be happy to assist, if necessary.