Guest Room Features & Amenities
Property Features & Amenities
Setting a new standard for luxury hospitality
Indulge the body, mind and spirit at a private playground on exclusive beachfront hotel property situated in the heart of Dubai – The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai. Spend your days steeped in history and tradition and your nights enjoying some of the world’s premier dining, shopping and nightlife. In addition, guests of our luxury resort may also enjoy:
- A Mediterranean-style beach resort providing renowned Arabian hospitality in an exclusive setting
- 148 guest rooms and suites with private balcony or patio overlooking the pool, garden and Arabian Gulf
- Adjacent to The Emirates Golf Club and nearby shopping malls
- 35,000 square meters of landscaped gardens
- 350 meters of private white sandy beaches
- Situated right across the cosmopolitan JBR Walk, Dubai’s only beachfront promenade of luxury retail shops and al fresco restaurants and cafes
Re-discover The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai
The legendary luxury resort unveils its new guestrooms and resort facilities.
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai, already an iconic beachfront retreat for over 13 years, unveils its new guestrooms and suites, Club Lounge, sophisticated dining venues, full leisure offerings including a brand new spa concept, additional swimming pools, lush gardens and expansive indoor and outdoor events spaces ideal for both social celebrations and business gatherings.
Adding a new dimension for luxury hospitality on Dubai’s beachfront, The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai is an intimate oasis that perfectly blends the legendary Ritz-Carlton hospitality with the essence of Middle Eastern traditions, providing an authentic and intuitive service, a place where memorable experiences are crafted.
Please select one of the links below to learn more about the features and amenities available at our luxury resort.
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms
- All rooms and suites open onto private patios or balconies with direct views of the pool, garden and Arabian Gulf
- Ritz-Carlton signature linens and featherbeds
- Spacious walk-in wardrobes
- Marble bath and signature Ritz-Carlton bath essentials
- Separate showers
- Separate WC
- Double vanities
- Shaving/make-up mirror and hair dryer
- Plush terry robes, towels and slippers
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access available at a supplement
- Own climate control
- 47” LCD TVs showing a mix of local and international channels
- Extensive DVD library for the in-room player
- Fully stocked honor bar
- Safety deposit box
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- In-room iron and ironing board
- Shoe-shine service
- Beach bag in the wardrobe
- Laundry and valet services
- Complimentary local newspaper
Property Features & Amenities
- A premier beachfront hotel that is only six levels high is situated on a vast 350-acre estate, comprising of manicured gardens and own private white sandy beach
- Five swimming pools including an extensive adult swimming pool with swim-up bar and a shaded children’s pool complete with waterslide
- 148 guest rooms and suites including 55 Deluxe rooms, 60 Club Level rooms and 33 Suites
- Exclusive Club Lounge on the third floor with amazing sea views offering superb culinary presentations throughout the day and dedicated concierge service
- Six dining outlets featuring Italian, international and regional cuisine
- Two retail outlets including a Ritz-Carlton gift shop and jewellery shop
- All guest rooms and suites have wired and wireless internet access (at a supplement) while complimentary wireless internet access is available in the Club Lounge
- Full service Balinese-themed Spa with nine treatment rooms, plus Jacuzzi, steam and sauna
- Extensive fitness centre offering personal training and group classes
- Beauty salon catering to both male and female guests
- Four floodlit tennis courts and two glass-backed squash courts
- A Ritz Kids Club offering daily children’s activities in a secure playroom
- 3,000 sqm or 32,292 sq ft of meeting and banquet facilities
- Shopping, sand-skiing, desert driving, paragliding, dhow cruises, sailing, and falconry tours organized upon request by the Concierge
- Footsteps away from JBR Walk, a promenade of luxury retail shops, al fresco restaurants and cafes
- Nearest bank and ATM machine facilities are available 150 meters from the entrance of the hotel, in the nearby Al-Fattan Towers
- Convenient Dubai Marina location, only three blocks from Dubai Marina Mall
- Complimentary shuttle bus from our hotel on the beach to either Mall of the Emirates with its world famous indoor ski slope or Dubai Mall, largest shopping mall in the Middle East
- Limousine/Town car service arranged upon request by the Concierge
The Club Level Lounge
The Club Level Lounge, located on level 3 with amazing sea views, is an intimately exclusive venue for Club level guests. A non-smoking policy is observed in the lounge thus smoking is only allowed in the balconies.
|| 7 a.m. - 11 a.m.|
|| 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.|
|| 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|| 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.|
|| 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.|
Kindly be informed, that The Ritz-Carlton Club Level guests are entitled to have two complimentary pieces of pressing per room per day (laundry and dry-cleaning not included). For the exclusivity as a Club Level guest, breakfast is served in the lounge until 11 a.m. Should a guest wish to have breakfast in any other restaurants or order room service, there will be applicable food and beverage charges. Club level guests who would like to invite visitors to access the lounge, an additional charge per person will apply. Appropriate attire and footwear is required in the lounge at all times as dress code is an important tradition at The Ritz-Carlton. Please refrain from wearing bathrobes and swimwear. There is complimentary wireless internet access in the lounge. Laptops are available for guest use. All children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times. We kindly request that there will be no children permitted in the lounge from 8 p.m. onwards. A dedicated Club Concierge is available for any assistance required.The Ritz-Carlton Retail Shop
Located on the Lobby level, the retail shop at our beach hotel sells the following items:
- Ritz-Carlton signature premium beddings and linen
- Ritz-Carlon logo items: men’s polo shirts, ladies’ polo shirts, ladies’ Swarovski shirts, baseball caps, Swarovski caps, Swarovski bags, beach towels, bath towels, plush terry robes/kimonos, mugs and cups, notepads, pens
- Beach bags, kaftans, beach dresses, bikini/swimsuits, sandals, ladies’ sport wear, wraps, evening bags, shawls/pashminas, ladies’ accessories
- Panama women’s and men’s hat, Havaianas slippers, Vilebrequin swimming shorts, Vilebrequin T-shirts, linen shirts, shorts and trousers, Hartford swimming shorts and linen shirts
- Dubai souvenirs; bookmarks, magnets, postcards, camel figurines, Arabic coffee cups, Arabic plates
- Sundries: Lancaster sun protection, Nivea sun products, among others
- Internet service
- Photocopier service
- Laser printer service
- Tele-fax service
- Printer and fax machine hire
Check-in/Check-out: Check-in time at our luxury resort is 3 p.m. Early check-in is guaranteed for rooms reserved for one night prior to the arrival date. Check-out time is 12 noon. Late check-outs are subject to availability. Late check-out fees apply for a half day charge from noon to 6 p.m. and a full day charge thereafter.
Number of Guests per Room: Deluxe rooms & Executive Suites: Maximum of three adults per room/suite OR Two adults and two children (under 12 years old) with the existing furniture. Two children below the age of 12 years can be accommodated in the parents’ deluxe room or executive suite on a complimentary basis with the existing furniture (rollaway bed at a supplement).
All Dubai hotel rates quoted are based on single or double occupancy, any additional adult above 12 years old will be charged accordingly. Maximum of three adults per room/suite OR two adults and two children (under 12 years old) with the existing furniture. On club level rooms and suites children from 6-12 years old are charged for a club supplement and additional fee (rollaway bed at a supplement).
Rollaway Beds: Each rollaway bed is priced at US$ 35.00 per day, per room. Only one rollaway bed is permitted in all rooms due to fire & safety regulations. Baby cots are complimentary and suitable for infants up to 2 years old.
Currency Exchange: Available 24 hours at the reception desk. Major foreign currencies only. Cash withdrawal on a credit card is not permitted (due to credit card company regulations).
Outdoor Tours / Motorized / Non-Motorized Sport Activities: The hotel Concierge desk will gladly provide information regarding off-property activities; however, the hotel does not accept any legal liability under any circumstances. The hotel takes no responsibility of any actions or occurrences. The guest may be requested to sign a disclaimer form.
Valet Parking: The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai beachfront hotel offers complimentary valet parking available 24 hours a day (at the owner’s risk).
Smoking: We observe a strict non-smoking policy inside all our guest rooms.
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai is a Tier 4 property. Learn more