Create productivity with dynamic meeting rooms in Washington, D.C.
Located along the banks of the grand Potomac River, The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C offers meeting rooms that feature contemporary flair and modern comfort. Perfectly designed for meetings large and small, Georgetown luxury hotel provides a level of exclusive privacy unseen in larger facilities.
Meeting rooms at The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. feature:
- Over 7,000 square feet of meeting space
- The Brickyard and Pre-Function features 945 sq ft/88 sq m of private meeting space, no air walls or obstructions, the room is adjacent to the 420 sq ft/39 sq m pre-function space which features windows to the outdoor courtyard
- The Courtyard is adjacent to The Brickyard Room and is perfect for outdoor lunches and receptions and even wedding ceremonies
- Fahrenheit, a stunning alternative to standard banquet and meeting rooms, is a historic space that can accommodate one-of-a-kind meetings, special events and is a dramatic setting for ceremonies. The space features exposed brick, floor-to-ceiling windows, and high ceilings
- Executive Conference Suites, five unique spaces with natural light from floor to ceiling and a private bathroom
- The Chimney Stack is the most unique space in Washington, D.C., featuring a a prominent chimney ceiling over 130 ft high