The naturalists of Ambassadors of the Environment are more than just guides—they are equipped with the knowledge and experience needed to share and explore the wonder of the natural world with you. All naturalists have college degrees in a wide range of science fields and have experience working with young people. They are First Aid, CPR and Water Safety certified and are trained by Jean-Michel Cousteau’s team. Additional trainings are frequently held by the by renowned marine biologist, photographer and educator, Dr. Richard Murphy, the chief scientist with the Cousteaus for more than 40 years. For Ambassadors Kids activities, two adults supervise a maximum of ten children (Ages 4-7), and for Ambassadors Youth activities, two adults supervise a maximum of twelve Ambassadors (ages 8 and up).
Ambassadors Terms, Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions
- Please outfit all children with a swimsuit for all day-time activities.
- Reservations for all activities are required and must be made a minimum of three hours in advance. Parents will be required to sign a waiver before their children participate in an activity.
- Due to liability reasons, all children must be at least 4 years of age and bathroom independent. All 4 and 5 year olds must arrive with proof of age upon registration. Children ages 8+ are welcome to join activities for ages 4-7; however, younger children (ages 4-7) may not join activities for ages 8+.
- For safety reasons, Naturalists reserve the right to require any individual to wear a personal floatation device during water-based activities.
- Activities are subject to weather conditions and may change. We reserve the right to cancel activities if there are no sign-ups by 5 p.m. for the next morning’s activities or three hours before the afternoon and evening activities.
- All activities begin and end at the Ambassadors Heritage House located next to the Blue Tip Golf Club House, behind Periwinkle Restaurant.
- Water entry for all snorkeling excursions is from the shore. There is no boat utilized for our activities at this time.
- Please note that if you wish to change or cancel your activity, you must contact Ambassadors of the Environment at +1 (345) 815-6120 or resort extension 6120, 24 hours in advance to avoid a 50% cancellation fee.
- Children can join us daily for lunch and dinner. Meals can be pre-selected upon programme check-in and will be billed to the guest. $25 USD will be charged per meal per child for supervision (Lunch 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., Dinner 5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.).
- Extended hours of supervision are available at a charge of $25 USD per hour (or part thereof) per person.
- Birthday parties can be customized for kids of all ages. Select from a variety of themes and activities.
- Families with children under the age of 4 can utilize the Ambassadors’ Heritage House with parent/guardian supervision during times it is not being used for activities. The Ambassadors’ Turtle Splash Pool is also open daily for children of all ages.
For further information or to make reservations, please contact us at (345) 815-6120 or email@example.com