Indisputably, Grand Cayman’s premier restaurant. Blue by Eric Ripert is where both guests and Caymanians come to be beguiled by true epicurean artistry in the grand tradition of Le Bernardin
- Seafood menus inspired by the bounty of Cayman’s fishermen
- Featuring locally-caught and responsibly-fished seafood
- Select from Prix Fixe or Blue by Eric Ripert and Blue Classics Tasting Menus
- Wine cellar featuring more than 800 selections
- On the last Saturday of each month, guests are invited to Lunch at Blue
- AAA Five Diamond Award 2008-2013
- Wine Spectator - Best of Award of Excellence 2008-2013
Open: Tuesday through Thursday: 6 to 9 p.m. | Friday through Saturday: 6 to 10 p.m.
Seasonal Closure: September 1 to November 5 (inclusive).
Dress Code: Resort formal. Gentlemen –no jacket required; kindly refrain from wearing shorts and open-toe shoes.
Capacity: 122 (82 in the dining room; 40 on the terrace)
Semi-private dining for groups of 30-40 and a private dining room for 10