Named for the famous beach right outside its door, Seven blends casual Ritz-Carlton elegance with a dash of Caribbean flair. Savor a delicious breakfast in the light filled dining room or on the terrace overlooking Seven Mile Beach and Caribbean Sea. In the evening, revel in the Caribbean’s ultimate steak experience.
- Grand Cayman’s most extravagant Sunday Champagne brunch (see below for details of our seasonal closure)
- Exceptional menu featuring Niman Ranch All-Natural Beef and redefined classic desserts
- Wine menu featuring over 350 selections
- Bar featuring classic and Caribbean-inspired cocktails, Cuban Cigar assortment
- Oceanfront cabana dinners available for parties of two to twelve (additional set up fee and reservations required)
Open daily for Breakfast from 7 to 11 a.m., Dinner service from 6 to 10 p.m. and Sunday Brunch from
12 to 3 p.m. Please note our last Sunday Brunch for the season will be on Sunday, September 8, 2013,
re-starting on Sunday, November 3, 2013 with all new offerings.
Capacity: 150 (100 indoors)