Valid from March 1 to December 31, 2013
Starting at RMB 85,555 per night
In commemoration of five years’ exceptional service to guests from across the globe, The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou creates a unique opportunity for those in search of extraordinary luxury experiences. It combines every element of the hotel’s award-winning service to create a never-ending succession of unforgettable moments.
Among a variety of exclusive benefits, “Perfect Ritz-Carlton Memory” guests will enjoy:
- Overnight accommodation in the 420-square-meter Ritz-Carlton Suite, private butler service, a 270-degree view of the Pearl River and unfettered access to the suite’s walk-in wine cellar
- Golf with General Manager Andrew Rogers, a PGA card-carrying scratch golfer
- A private cocktail reception cruise on the Pearl River for up to 10
- “The Epicurean Journey”, an indulgent culinary tour of The Pearl Lounge; LIMONI; Lai Heen and The Churchill Bar
- Two-hour Ultimate Aroma facial treatments and body massages for two in the Ritz-Carlton Suite’s private treatment room
- A personalized breakfast for two, hand-crafted by an award-winning chef
- City-wide limousine service
- Monogrammed Ritz-Carlton bath robes for two as a takeaway gift
In this case, the ladies and gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou look forward to creating an utterly transformative experience for every guest—a perfect tribute to their five-year legacy of excellence.
For reservations or more information, please call (86 20) 3813 6898, e-mail email@example.com
or visit ritzcarlton.com
. Package is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Advance reservations are required; rates do not apply to groups. Rates listed are per room, per night, single or double occupancy, and exclusive of taxes, gratuities and other charges unless otherwise noted. Hotel and resort credits cannot be used toward room rate, tax, resort fee or gratuities. Credit cannot be reimbursed or exchanged if not used. Credit must be used during stay.