A fresh and inspiring experience to add to Jakarta’s dining out scene, Lobo features an intimate yet stylish surrounding, positioned as the newest, most upscale place to see and be seen that will surely add extra rhythm to the city’s pulsating enjoyment of dining out.
Situated at the lobby level, Lobo is a stylish dining spot, merging the hotel’s two-award winning restaurants: Prime Steakhouse and Portovenere. It consists of a bar & lounge, contemporary dining area and a well-designed wine cellar offering premium selection of wines from the old world and new world.
Experience the newly crafted menus by Chef de Cuisine, Jordi Bernus, where he presents a collaboration of creativity and tradition that promises to divine the taste buds.
Lobo opens seven days a week
- Lounge Hours: 8 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Lunch: 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 6 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.
- 101 Martini Brunch: 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Solo Jazz Pianist: 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. (Monday – Saturday)