Valid through December 18, 2013
Starting at $579 USD per night
Start off the Summer in style at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua! Book the Island Paradise Luxury package and receive added complimentary delights when you stay June 16 – August 31, 2013.
- Residential Suite, Suite or Club Level accommodations
- Fifth night free
- One-time $500 hotel credit
- Complimentary Mai Tai made poolside by our talented mixologists
- Summer Learning Series - “Kingdom of Hawaii” a history on the Hawaiian Monarchy at the Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment Center
- Enliven the senses while lounging poolside with our Waihua Spa Providers offering complimentary cool Oshibori towels, cucumber eye mask and lavender spritzer
- Cultural ‘Walk n’ Talk’ Tours honoring the property’s sacred Honakahua Preservation Site and exploring treasures from medicinal and organic gardens to native art collections
- Make a splash every Saturday with Maui Aqua Fit, a fun fitness class that tones and strengthens all major muscle groups while using water as resistance
- Sunday night ‘Dive-In Movies’ for the entire family to enjoy
For more information on the 2013 Summer Family Adventure Series at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, please click here
.Five-night minimum stay required.
Package is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Advance reservations are required; rates do not apply to groups. Rates listed are per room, per night, single or double occupancy, and exclusive of taxes, gratuities and other charges unless otherwise noted. Hotel credit can be applied to parking, daily resort fee, The Banyan Tree, Kai Sushi, Alaloa Lounge, The Beach House, Pool Bar and Café, The Terrace, in-room dining, the Waihua Spa, onsite fitness classes, The Ritz-Carlton Logo Shop, Kilohana Boutique, and onsite recreational activities through the Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment Program. Credit cannot be reimbursed or exchanged if not used. Credit must be used during stay.