Discover unforgettable stay at a luxury beach hotel in Miami, Florida
Bask on the calm golden sands of Miami’s Key Biscayne, the only south Florida location to claim a spot on the coveted "America's Best Beaches" list by Dr. Stephen Leatherman. Cross the picturesque causeway to an island destination seemingly a world away. The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami, a luxury beach hotel, awaits your arrival with the perfect blend of relaxation, culture and adventure.
Our Miami beachfront hotel’s features include:
- A 20,000-square foot Mobil four-star luxury Spa and Salon
- Complete Wellness and Fitness Center with modern equipment, personal trainers and innovative classes
- Two outdoor heated oceanfront swimming pools and whirlpool
- Four globally inspired restaurants
- More than 30,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and banquet space
- Largest Tennis Center of any Ritz-Carlton with 11 courts designed by tennis legend Cliff Drysdale
- Biscayne Bay water recreation activities at our Florida luxury beachfront hotel include windsurfing, sailing and kayaking
- Five minutes away from the par-72 Crandon Park Golf Course
- Easy access to South Beach, downtown, Miami attractions and the airport
- Renovated guest rooms with modern, tropical island-inspired décor
Our beach hotel in Miami, Florida, also features a complete business center with the following:
- High-speed Internet access
- Fax for local and international transmissions
- Executive computer work stations
- Laptop hook-ups/capability
- Laser printer with color and black & white ink cartridges
- Color copier
- Express mail packaging
- UPS and FedEx pick-up and packaging
- Word processing/staff to type documents
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Cancellation policy: During season, guests must cancel at least 14 days in advance of their reservation or they will receive a two-night penalty. During off-season, guests must cancel at least three days in advance or they will receive a one-night penalty.
- No pet’s policy
- All guest rooms are non-smoking
- Valet parking only
Roll-away bed policy: Roll-away beds are only permitted in one, king-bedded rooms and/or suites and are complimentary with the exception of holidays. During holiday periods, the roll-away bed fee is $50 per night up to three nights. Four nights or more will incur a $100 flat rate fee.