The course at The Golf Club at Gray's Crossing unfolds effortlessly through this Northern California landscape to create an unrivaled golf vacation experience.
- Private Clinics and Lessons
- Weekly Junior Clinics
- Weekly Ladies Clinics
- Playing Lessons
- Full Caddie Program: Professional caddies enhance the golf experience
- Tournament Conditions: Tournament ready, every day, by an on-staff, professional team
- Club Repair: The first club repair shop in Tahoe
- Valet Service: Staff valet and concierge service
- Bag Storage: Bags are stored, clubs are cleaned and shined
- Shoe Service: Full service
- Practice Facility: Short game area, two practice putting greens site for clinics and lessons
- MyTPI Program: Member-based, personalized fitness instruction and Web resources
Gray's Crossing community and the Golf Club at Gray's Crossing were recently certified as only the 2nd Audubon International Gold Signature Sanctuary in the entire state of California. This is the highest level of achievement for all of Audubon International's environmental programs. All of the club's buildings were built to LEED certification using energy and water saving ideas, as well as reclaimed and recycled materials. The Lake Tahoe Golf course was built to keep important wildlife habitat and corridors permanently open, and an absolute minimum of turf/grass was used save on maintenance cost as well as water use. The intention was to create a Lake Tahoe golf community that would blend into the surrounding Sierra Landscape with minimal impact.