A sophisticated oasis in the heart of downtown Los Angeles
Situated in the heart of Downtown L.A., The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles offers a sleek, sophisticated atmosphere, refined service and sweeping views at every turn. Our distinctive downtown hotel serves as the focal point of L.A. LIVE, located just steps away from world-class sports and entertainment attractions including STAPLES Center, Nokia Theatre, L.A. LIVE and The GRAMMY Museum.
The downtown Los Angeles hotel soars high above the city, providing guests an urban oasis from which to enjoy the city’s dynamic surroundings and nearby cultural experiences.
Premier among luxury hotels in Los Angeles, The Ritz-Carlton features:
- 123 guest rooms, including 13 suites and The Ritz-Carlton Suite
- Award-winning WP24 restaurant and lounge from celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa with nine luxurious treatment rooms
- The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge
- 26th floor outdoor rooftop heated swimming pool and jacuzzi with panoramic city and mountain views
- 100,000 square feet of meeting space including three ballrooms
- Spacious Fitness Center on 26th floor
- Wi-Fi access in all public areas and guest rooms