Experience a luxury hotel in the city center of Moscow near Red Square
Escape to one of the premier Moscow, Russia hotels and take a captivating journey to a place where legends and history surround you at every turn. The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow lies at the edge of the famed Red Square – the site of countless coronations and celebrations. Today, this symbolic space serves as a cultural epicenter of one of the world’s great cities and invites visitors to share in its many wonders, just moments from our hotel.
The Ritz-Carlton offers 334 of the largest guest rooms and suites
in Moscow and features:
- 11-story, five star hotel on Red Square near The Kremlin
- Polished, dark Cherry and Burl wood decor
- Bathrooms finished with marble from Portugal and the Altai mountains
Please select one of the links below to learn more about features and amenities at our hotel in Moscow, Russia:
Is it your first time in Russia? Our Butlers are at your service!
- On-site assistance
- Metro ride
- Airport pick-up to our hotel in Moscow
- Translation (English to Russian, German to Russian)
7 a.m. to 12 a.m. – 1,250 RUR
12 a.m. to 7 a.m. – 3,000 RURRequest personal butler service.