Experience the art of Russian hospitality at our Red Square Hotel in Moscow
The grand staircase that sweeps through the lobby of The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow leads guests on a journey far beyond the next floor. As the focal point of this gorgeous, gilded interior, its graceful presence symbolically elevates the height of hospitality one of the most elegant Moscow City Centre hotels has mastered. It begins with an ancient welcome ceremony with bread and salt, a symbol of friendship. It is palatably felt with a unique vodka tasting, Russia’s treasured libation. And made completely memorable by the art of Sabrage, a unique Champagne service perfected by our sommelier.
From this Red Square hotel in Moscow, legends and history surround you at every turn, with some of the city’s most well known sites just moments away. But the celebration of Russian culture begins here, where the décor faithfully replicates 19th century Classicism, and our restaurants enthrall with authentic cuisine. Experience a sense of place and gracious service at The Ritz Carlton, Moscow, which also features:
- 334 of the largest guest rooms and suites in Moscow with bathrooms finished in marble from Portugal and the Altai mountains
- A décor in the 19th century Imperialist Russian style highlighted by polished, dark cherry and burl wood and gold accents
- O2 Lounge, A stylish rooftop lounge with seasonal terrace offering panoramic views over Red Square and the Kremlin
- The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level, a special floor with distinctive amenities and highly personalized service
- Superb conference amenities complementing over 1,100 square meters of event space
- A central location on Tverskaya Street in the heart of Moscow’s cultural and business district
Please select one of the links below to learn more about features and amenities at our hotel in Moscow, Russia.
Is it your first time in Russia? Our Butlers are at your service!
- On-site assistance
- Metro ride
- Airport pick-up to our hotel in Moscow
- Translation (English to Russian, German to Russian)
7 a.m. to 12 a.m. – 1,250 RUR
12 a.m. to 7 a.m. – 3,000 RURRequest personal butler service