Available from February 1, 2014 to December 30, 2014
Starting from 150,000 RUB per night, excluding VAT
There are not many cities in the world that one should visit at least once in a lifetime and Moscow is one of them. Experience the rich historic heritage and art, dramatic architecture, exciting gastronomic scene and vibrant nightlife complemented by the signature hospitality and unique services of The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow.
- Luxurious one-night accommodation in spacious Carlton Suite
- Traditional Russian bread & salt welcome ceremony
- Access to The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge with summer terrace presenting five food and beverage presentations throughout the day.
- Exclusive “Vodka Tasting” with The Ritz-Carlton vodka sommelier will enrich participants with a first-hand knowledge of Russia’s most legendary beverage
- Relaxing one-hour treatment in spa by ESPA
- Sabrage ceremony in stylish rooftop lounge and terrace O2 Lounge featuring breathtaking panoramic views over the Red Square and the Kremlin. With this spectacular ceremony you will step into the brisk life of the 19th century Russian hussars.
- Italian sparkling wine and Chef's amenity upon arrival.
- Unlimited access to spa with pool, sauna, steam room and fitness center.
Package is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Advance reservations are required; rates do not apply to groups. Rates listed are per room, per night, single or double occupancy, and exclusive of taxes, gratuities and other charges unless otherwise noted. Hotel and resort credits cannot be used toward room rate, tax, resort fee or gratuities. Credit cannot be reimbursed or exchanged if not used. Credit must be used during stay.