Exuding sophistication, The Grill's new design is a contemporary update to a classic masterpiece. Retaining the impeccable service and exceptional menu offerings that The Grill's discerning patrons have come to expect, the design features a soft gray palette, inspired by the Gulf of Mexico after a summer rain. Providing the best culinary experience, The Grill is the perfect setting for an intimate dinner that lingers into the late hours with menu selections including dry-aged beef, fresh seafood, seasonal favorites and a collection of international award-winning wines.
- Aged prime meats, chops and fresh seafood paired with rare vintages
- Romantic relaxed atmosphere with nightly live entertainment and a cozy fireplace
- Classically crafted cocktails and extensive wine list
- Reservations recommended
- The dress code is casual elegance: no shorts, flip-flops, t-shirts or ripped jeans.
- Serving dinner from 6 to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday; 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday
- Wine Spectator magazine's "Best of Award of Excellence" 2001-2013
- Gulfshore Life magazine's "Best Wine List," "Best Romantic Restaurant," and "Best Overall Restaurant" 2010
- OpenTable's "Diners' Choice Winner 2013"
- Naples Daily News Four Star Review by L. Gordon
For reservations please call (239) 598-6644