Award winning Spa, ranked #3 in Condé Nast Traveler’s top Resort Spas in the US in 2010. As a spa member, you will enjoy a world-class spa facility complemented by a magnificent menu of services. This membership level combines the serenity and luxurious surroundings of The Ritz-Carlton Spa with many other resort benefits.
This website is designed as a service to our customers and may be used for information purposes only. This website provides an overview of The Ritz-Carlton® Orlando, Grande Lakes Members Club and in no way whatsoever should be relied on for financial, tax, accounting, investment, business or legal advice. All facilities or program benefits are subject to modification, change and/or withdrawal at any time in the sole discretion of the Members Club owner. No person has been authorized to give any information or make any representations and, if given or made, such information must not be relied upon as having been authorized by the Members Club. Any and all descriptions, representations, drawings, depictions and information, including those with regard to pricing, contained and set forth in this website is conceptual in nature and are subject to change without notice.
- Two 50-minute spa treatments or nail salon services at The Ritz-Carlton Spa per month
- Preferred green and cart fees for use at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club
- Access to resort pools (The Ritz-Carlton hotel pool and the JW Marriott lazy river pool)
- Concierge services
- Resort charging privileges
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- 20% savings in resort owened/managed dining outlets and retail shops
- Preferred resort accommocation rates at The Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Exclusive Member social events and family activities
- Access to three lighted tennis courts
- Immediate family, extended family and guest privileges
- One complimentary personal training session per membership year
- Additionl guest facility fee to The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Orlando. $25 plus tax per person. Guest must be 18 years of age or older. Spa member must accompany guest.