Surround yourself in Southwestern beauty at our Phoenix hotel
Located close to downtown Phoenix, The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix sponsors some of the region’s most memorable year round outdoor excursions, such as horseback riding and Jeep tours through the desert. Baseball spring training games are also available throughout the area.
Nestled in the midst of the picturesque Camelback Corridor, the city’s premier shopping, dining and financial district, our luxury hotel near downtown Phoenix features:
- 281 well-appointed deluxe guest rooms and spacious suites
- Exceptional indoor and outdoor dining options
- More than 20,000 square feet of meeting space in the heart of the Camelback Corridor
- An exquisite outdoor patio and pool deck
- Easy access to the city’s finest dining, golf, spring training, cultural and Phoenix weekend amenities
In the event you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact the Phoenix hotel to cancel the reservation 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation charge.
- Cancellation required at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Cancellations within less than 24 hours will be charged the first night's room and tax.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Check-out: 12 p.m.
Overnight Valet Parking: $29 per day
Pets: Pet-friendly rooms for pets under 25 pounds are available at our Phoenix hotel. Advanced registration and a $125 non-refundable pet fee is required.