Elegantly enveloped within the Santa Rosa Mountain range, The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage is located on a 650-foot bluff overlooking world-famous Palm Springs and a picturesque valley.
This luxurious Palm Springs hotel boasting 244 guest rooms with 16 suites, is thoughtfully-designed to complement its desert mountain location by featuring natural elements of stone, wood and fire – which reflect the local landscape, hues and culture.
At The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage, amenity highlights include a three meal Restaurant with an exhibition kitchen and private dining room. The Edge (opening September 2014), features aged steak and seafood served cliffside with unparalleled views of the valley below. A luxurious, 24,000-square-foot spa, cliff-side swimming and relaxation pools, the finest golf and tennis experiences at premier courses and clubs in the Valley.
This exceptional Palm Springs hotel in California offers guests a true luxury desert experience, while providing convenient access to world-class shopping, dining.
A $30 daily resort fee provides use of the following:
- 24 hour fitness center access
- Unlimited wired and wireless high-speed internet access throughout the property
- Complimentary morning coffee
- Daily newspaper delivery
- 24-hour computer access in the business center
- Complimentary daily exercise classes
- Bottled water and recreational refreshments
- Preferred tee-times at over 10 local golf courses
- Pool towels and refreshments by the pool