Discover the rustic charm and historic appeal of Sandy Creek Barn.
Roughly hewn historic barns are an iconic part of the American experience, dotting rural landscapes through the country. In that spirit, The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation is pleased to offer a distinctive venue nestled in the Georgia Lake Country: Sandy Creek Barn, a completely restored wood-beam barn dating back to the 1820s.
While the barn was designed to reflect a pastoral motif, you’ll find an array of modern amenities to accommodate your event or meeting:
- Stacked stone fireplace and elaborate antler chandelier centerpiece
- Game room with a foosball table, dartboard, pool table and poker table
- Fully stocked antique saloon bar with two built-in televisions
- Gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances and outdoor terrace with grill
- Wireless Internet access, satellite TV and radio
Should you require catering services, it would be our pleasure to assist you in designing the perfect menu for your event’s needs. Our executive chef Yann Chupin oversees all menus and specializes in traditional Southern favorites, from stone ground grits to fried green tomatoes to authentic BBQ.