Children will find their stay at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco as enchanting as their parents’. In addition to the city’s many family-friendly attractions and activities, the hotel makes every child feel warmly welcomed with a special children’s registration desk, welcome packet with coloring books and scavenger hunt, welcome and departure amenities, a Ritz Kids menu available throughout the hotel, and more. A complimentary Nanny Survival Kit anticipates the needs of Nannies traveling with families and their children. Teddy Bear Tea for children and their favorite stuffed friends is the highlight of the holiday season.
Prior to arrival, a Guest Relations agent contacts each guest to learn about their children’s names, ages, any allergies, their needs and preferences to customize their stay.
Our Ritz Kids program includes:
- A Ritz Kids registration desk that includes:
- Kids’ colorful step stool
- A fun “registration” form for children to complete that includes their age, birthday, mom and dad’s names, favorite color, food and drinks!
- Personalized welcome letter for the child
- Welcome Ritz Kids packet with a coloring book and a scavenger hunt kit focused on the Ritz Kids four key pillars: water, land, culture and environmental responsibility
- Welcome card, toy and food amenity in guest room
- A Ritz-Kids menu offered throughout the hotel including Parallel 37, The Lounge and In Room Dining. In the restaurants kids enjoy a complimentary welcome snack prior to their meal during breakfast, lunch and dinner (during dinner only in The Lounge).
- Fond farewell card and amenity in guest room
All Kid’s Entrees include choice of Juice, Milk or Water
*Cereal with Fresh Fruit
*Plain or Flavored Yogurt with Fresh Berries
*Choice of Toast or Bagel with Butter, Cream Cheese, Jellies
*Fresh Fruit Smoothie
Croissant / Muffin Duo
“Green” Eggs & Bacon, Breakfast Potatoes
*Ants on Log, Celery, Peanut Butter, Raisins
*Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
All Beef Hot Diggity Dog
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Chicken Tenders, BBQ Sauce
Baby Burger or Baby Cheese Burger
*Heirloom Grain Spaghetti, Butter & Vegetables or Marinara & Meatballs
*Grilled Chicken Skewers, Brown Rice, Seasonal Vegetables, Cucumber Yogurt Dipping Sauce
*Catch of the Day, Brown Rice, Seasonal Vegetables
Cookies & Milk
*Healthy choice meal
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco's POLO Program for Pint-Sized Guests
Emphasizes Safety First
“There are two classes of travel. First class and with children.” Robert Benchley
Safety conscious families checking into The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco will enjoy the toddler-proof precautions available through the Protect Our Little Ones (POLO) program for children under five years of age.
Created by Ritz-Carlton after noticing a rise in the number of families traveling with pre-schoolers, the POLO program was the result of focus groups, surveys and market research into the special needs of these guests.
Upon arrival, guests traveling with children under five will be escorted to their room by a specially trained bellman who will install the safety features and explain other precautionary measures intended to protect youngsters from injuries. Contents of the POLO kit include:
- a night light
- tub spout cover
- electric outlet plugs
- first aid kit (children’s Tylenol, Band-Aids, thermometer, diaper rash ointment)
- emergency safety card with list of local emergency telephone numbers
- a stuffed animal
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco Provides “A Spoonful of Sugar”
with “The Nanny Survival Kit”
In anticipation of the needs of Nannies traveling with families and their children, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco provides a complimentary “Nanny Survival Kit” guaranteed to make a day in the “City By The Bay” “Chim-Chimeree.” The “Nanny Kit” includes:
- A sightseeing map of San Francisco
- A calendar listing of “Family Events and Activities ” in San Francisco
- A San Francisco WHERE Magazine
- Travel snacks
- Ritz-Carlton Bottled Water
- Cookies delivered to the guestroom upon arrival
Teddy Bear Tea at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
November 29-December 1; December 6-8, 14-15, 20-24.
Two seatings:10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Children and their favorite stuffed animals gather for this popular family tradition featuring “Stretchy the Elf”—the tallest elf in the world, his sidekick Holly Berry, and the giant cuddly Ritz-Carlton Teddy Bear. A special tea experience of hot chocolate with marshmallows, kid’s tea sandwiches, cookies and pastries will be served while the kids are entertained with holiday stories, lively sing-a-longs, and a photo opportunity with the Ritz-Carlton Teddy Bear to take home. Each child will also receive a small teddy bear gift. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Make-A-Wish® Greater Bay Area. $110 per guest, inclusive of tax and gratuity
|Discover Ritz Kids, with fun and inspirational content created by Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ocean Futures Society. Learn more.