Experts at planning a wedding in our San Francisco hotel
Let us delight you with service as legendary as your romance. It begins with our wedding advisors, experts at providing the personalized touches that ensure your wedding represents you and your partner’s tastes and preferences. Our wedding advisors, who know that no detail or decision is too small, can offer guidance and support as you choose hotel wedding locations and décor offerings. Request more information about our expert wedding services.
1. Do you have outdoor space for a wedding ceremony?
Yes. The Terrace Courtyard features beautiful paved walkways, sculpted boxwood hedges, a fountain and a wonderful heated circular tent, which is an intimate space to host your ceremony.
2. Can we book a ceremony only, without having a reception at The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco?
3. Can we bring our own Wedding Cake?
Yes. Wedding cakes can be custom made by our award-winning Pastry Chef. If the cake is not purchased from the hotel and brought in from the outside, we charge a cake-cutting fee.
you allow outside catering?
Yes. The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco culinary team provides all food and beverage at the hotel. Under some circumstances, we may allow a licensed caterer to utilize our facilities with the proper documentations under the supervision of our Executive Chef.
5. What is the deposit based on and when is the final payment due?
Deposits are based on the number of guests and the space reserved. A non-refundable deposit, based on 25 percent of the estimated charges, is required to confirm banquet space. Estimated final balance is due 10 business days prior to your event.
6. When do we need to finalize our menu?
Food and beverage selections should be finalized and confirmed with your Special Event Manager 30 days prior to the date of your wedding.
7. When do we need to let the hotel know exactly how many guests will be attending?
The Hotel requires the final guarantee of attendants be communicated to the catering office no later than 12 p.m., three business days prior to the date of your scheduled event.
8. Do we need to hire a Wedding Consultant?
It is not required for a bride to have a wedding consultant. However, we will be pleased to recommend a wedding consultant to coordinate your special day.
9. What will be the responsibility of the Special Events Manager?
- Recommend Special Event Professionals such as music, floral, photography, invitations, and décor.
- Act as a menu consultant for all food and beverage selections.
- Prepare your Banquet Event Orders for your approval and details to be communicated successfully to the operational team of the Hotel.
- Create a floor plan of your function space in order for you to plan and provide the Hotel with your seating arrangements.
- Assist you with any overnight room requirements.
- Review the banquet check for accuracy prior to the completion of your final bill.
10. Do you recommend any vendors such as photographers, florists, entertainments and others?
We have a list of several vendors that we recommend for weddings. We will be pleased to assist you with any contacts you may need to make your event memorable.
11. Can we have our wedding portraits taken at the hotel although we don’t hold our wedding at The Ritz-Carlton?
No, we extend the privilege of wedding photography at the hotel to The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco brides and grooms only.