This Japanese restaurant, the name of which means “Flower Garden,” combines a uniquely elegant Japanese atmosphere, with tatami-floored rooms and a small garden, with the exquisite flavors of fresh ingredients and various secret sauces. The five private tatami rooms provide a sensual yet distinguished atmosphere, while another notable feature is Hanazono's large private room with Western-style chairs, which accommodates around 20 people. Japanese-style breakfast is also available.
- Located on Level 3
- Seating capacity: 91 seats
- Tatami rooms: Two eight-seat rooms; three four-seat rooms; one 16-seat room
- Tatami tables: Six four-seat tables; one six-seat table; one three-seat table; two two-seat tables
- Sushi Bar: 12 seats
- Breakfast: 7 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Inquiries and reservations: 82-2-3451-8276