Recently awarded by Zagat Shanghai Restaurant and Hotels Survey as the "Winning Wine Lists Ratings," Palladio offers the finest Italian dining experience outside of Italy. Chef de Cuisine Gianluca Serafin and Palladio Italian Restaurant Director Michele Cantini present a variety of signature dishes blending the best of Italian and Ritz-Carlton traditions.
- 80-seat restaurant design features Palladian arches and columns, highlighted with state-of-the-art lighting
- Restaurant name inspired by renowned Italian architect Andrea Palladio
- Two seating areas
- A bar detailed with fluted cherry wood
- Exhibition kitchen featuring a pizza oven
- Staff uniforms created by renowned Italian designer Stefano Ricci
- Outdoor dining terrace opens in summer