Authentic and modern Lebanese flavors come alive in Fayrouz. Guests can savor delectable Lebanese Mezzeh while enjoying premier views of the Red Sea, or relish Farroug Meshwi from within secluded alcoves.
- Chef’s selection of hot and cold Mezzeh and grills
- El Kahn terrace area enhanced by colorful rugs, brass tables, Arabesque lamps and traditional, cushion seating
- Contemporary wood décor, oriental lamps and candles provide a more intimate dining experience inside
- Varied daily entertainment includes belly dancing, Tanura dancing, Oriental takht and the famous folkloric show
- Open daily: 6:30 - 10:30 p.m.
- Attire is smart casual
- Long pants are required for gentlemen