Guests can explore the abundant marine life and the lavish coral reefs of The Red Sea with Pharaoh Divers Dive Center on guided scuba divers and snorkeling excursions that depart daily from the resort’s full PADI Dive Center on property.
- PADI Scuba Diver: A two days course with a PADI certificate
- PADI Open Water Diver: A ¾ days course with a PADI certificate
- Shore dives on the house reef daily at 9:00am and 2:00pm.
- Whole day or half day boat diving trips
- Boat diving trips to the famous reefs of Ras Mohammed & Tiran and to the wreck of the Thistlegorm
- Night dives
- Free trial dive in the lower pool every day from 11:00am – minimum age 10
- Introductory dive in the sea with private instructor – minimum age 10
- The Bubblemaker SCUBA experience in the pool available for children aged 8 and over
- Daily snorkeling trips to Tiran and Ras Mohammed areas
- Parasailing, Banana boat ride, water skiing available on request
For more information about the Pharaoh Divers Dive Center, please visit http://www.pharaohdivers.com/