Hide away in a seven-acre garden oasis and experience spectacular hotel accommodations
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore is the ideal place from which to marvel at the city’s skyline or explore the wonders of Marina Bay. You won’t find a more interesting mix of commercial, retail, entertainment and recreational options anywhere.
Strategically located in the heart of Marina Bay and a 20-minute drive from the airport, the luxury accommodations feature:
- Unobstructed views of the Singapore skyline or Marina Bay
- One of the largest guest rooms and accommodations of any hotel in Singapore, averaging 550 to 650 square feet
- Hotel design by Pritzker prize-winning architect Kevin Roche
- 4,200 piece contemporary art collection including works by Frank Stella, Andy Warhol and Dale Chihuly
- Award-winning, landscaped gardens featuring tropical plants, rocks and waterfalls around the swimming pool
- Within a short scenic stroll to exciting attractions such as the Integrated Resort, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Flyer and Esplanade – Theatres by the Bay
Please select one of the links below to learn more about our luxurious hotel in Singapore.
Club and Suites
- First hotel in the world to be furnished with flushed wall-mounted 46-inch Hospitality LED TVs
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless internet access in all guest rooms
- Large work desks with built-in power points and multiple power adaptor sockets
- Internet Protocol (IP) phones
- iPod docking station at the writing desks
- Energy saving LED lights and bulbs
- New black-out electrical roller blinds and daylight electrical roman blinds
- Dual mood lighting systems
- Lit-up drawers within credenza cabinets
- Rain shower feature in all marble bathrooms within our hotel accomodations
- Anti-fog mirrors
- Feather beds and Sealy mattresses in all rooms, Club rooms and Suites
- Asprey bath amenities
Club Premier Suite, One-bedroom Millenia Suite, Two-bedroom Millenia Suite and The Ritz-Carlton Suite guests will enjoy the following benefits:
- Personalised arrival and departure service with check-in/out in their room or Club Lounge
- Exclusive access to The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge with daily culinary presentations and unique experiential events
- Complimentary internet connectivity in-room and at The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge
- Complimentary garment refreshment for up to five pieces of laundry upon arrival
- Complimentary limousine service within the immediate precinct between 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily (subject to availability)
- Personalised stationery with guests’ names embossed on letterheads and in-residence cards in gold
- Complimentary pressing of five pieces of laundry upon arrival
- Exclusive use of The Library at The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge for meetings (up to ten attendees)
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: Noon
- Hotel accommodation reservations must be cancelled 48 hours before arrival time (local time) to avoid cancellation charges.
The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- The Club Lounge welcomes guests below 12 years of age between 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.