Immerse yourself in an oasis of luxury and bliss in Miami's South Beach
This restored Art Moderne building in Miami’s famed Art Deco district exudes an air of modern sophistication. The resort features newly-renovated guest rooms that draw inspiration from the azure waters of the Atlantic Ocean, Miami’s golden sandy beaches and the vigor of South Beach.
The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach lies on Miami’s most famous beach and is located just steps from Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road - a 10-block pedestrian esplanade with the best shopping, dining, nightlife and people-watching South Beach Miami has to offer.
Catering to the most discerning hotel guests, dignitaries and celebrities, our Miami luxury hotel features:
- 375 luxurious guest rooms, including two poolside lanai wings in the style of early Miami Beach
- More than 20,000 total square feet of exceptional South Beach meeting and conference facilities
- 16,000-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Spa
- A prime location, within walking distance to Miami's Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and South Beach nightlife
- The complete restoration of the original 1953, Morris Lapidus-designed, landmark South Beach Miami hotel