At the Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo you can absorb the international culture of city’s Roppongi District, Tokyo’s entertainment, diplomatic and business hub. Here, the latest trends in food, fashion and luxury retail coexist with the ancient temples and nearby ruins. At The Ritz-Carlton hotel in Roppongi, you can revel in it all from a room atop one of the most dramatic skyscrapers in Tokyo.
Occupying the top nine floors and the first three levels of the 53-story Midtown Tower (248m), the tallest building in Tokyo, our Roppongi hotel features:
- 360-degree panoramic vistas of Tokyo including Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji
- 248 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites
- Magnificent sky lobby on 45th floor
- Six sensational restaurants, lounge & bar, cafe'
- 21,528-square-foot/ 2,000-square-meter Spa & Fitness by ESPA on the 46th floor
- State-of-the-art event facilities, including a breathtaking Wedding Chapel
- Mobile Business Center available for 24 hours
- Dedicated concierge
- Full meeting room facilities
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet in guest rooms
- Complimentary wireless Internet in restaurants, health club, spa, swimming pool, banquet rooms for guests and public visitors
Gift certificate is available at Front Desk on the 45th floor. 10,000 Yen or 5,000 Yen can be used for accommodations, restaurants and Spa & Fitness. Not for wedding and shopping in tenants.
Deluxe: 87,025 Yen, Club Deluxe 113,117 Yen per room night. Tax, service charge and Tokyo accommodation tax are included.