Families are invited to enjoy an adventure together as the popular book character Charlie Numbers Flies into The Ritz-Carlton, Boston! New York Times best-selling author Ben Mezrich and his wife and co-author, Tonya Mezrich, have penned the mystery, “Charlie Numbers and the Man in the Moon” where the main character must use his mathematical prowess to discover what happened to a box of stolen moon rocks, some of the most valuable objects on Earth.
Check-in with the entire family and enjoy the adventures of Charlie with an in-room scavenger hunt for those “stolen” moon rocks and the exciting reward of a paper airplane kit, for those who successfully uncover where the moon rocks are hidden in the hotel's guest room.
• Overnight accommodations in a redesigned deluxe guestroom
• Upon check-in, a welcome Charlie Numbers-themed pastry-amenity
• Signed copy of the book “Charlie Numbers and The Man in The Moon “ by celebrity co-authors Ben & Tonya Mezrich
• In-room scavenger hunt for young Whiz Kids to assist Charlie in solving the mystery of the "stolen" moon rocks
• Find the moon rocks and present them to the hotel front desk to receive a special prize - a Paper Airplane Kit for children to make their own planes, just like Charlie!
*"Charlie Numbers and the Man in the Moon" is fiction and enjoyable for children all of ages whether it be read to younger children or independent reading for those of middle-school age.
Begin planning your stay in one of our luxurious accommodations
Package is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Advance reservations are required; rates do not apply to groups. Rates listed are per room, per night, single or double occupancy, and exclusive of taxes, gratuities and other charges unless otherwise noted.