Providing guests with fresh farm-to-table ingredients at our newly imagined restaurant.
In our fine dining restaurants at The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey, we strive to provide unrivaled waterfront dining, innovative cocktails and tantalizing appetizers. With a local-centric commitment to being "community-made," our newest restaurant, Cast & Plow, offers a small plates menu featuring sustainable seafood, all-natural beef and locally sourced produce. Cast & Plow features inviting elements such as a communal table, wide-open lounges and terrace fire pits overlooking the marina, making it the premier waterfront restaurant in greater Los Angeles.
- A vibrant gathering spot focused on “community made” small plates sourced from local fisherman, farmers, growers and wineries
- A truly unique dining experience that personifies the dynamic community culture of Southern California
- Breakfast served from 6:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Lunch served from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Dinner served from 5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Late-night menu from 10 p.m. – midnight
- Sunday à la carte brunch from 11:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Enjoy sunshine and fresh air at the seasonal Wave Poolside Bar + Grill, offering contemporary California cuisine and direct access to the marina promenade. Open seasonally.
Available for registered guests only and for Spa del Rey guests receiving a 60-minute or longer treatment.