Parallel 37 offers unique events for guests to experience exceptional food and wine. Please visit this page again for more information on upcoming events.
Cheese and Wine Happy Hour at Parallel 37
Friday, September 23 – 5:30 to 9:15 p.m.
Parallel 37 is very excited to welcome award-winning Bleating Heart Cheese from Marin County for a delicious wine and cheese pairing. The Bay Area cheesemaker with the mantra “making seriously good cheeses without taking ourselves too seriously” has won numerous awards this year including ‘Best of Show’ from the American Cheese Society for their Buff Blue, a buttery water-buffalo-milk blue cheese and ‘Best in Show’ at the California State Fair Commercial Cheese Competition for their Funky Bleats, a blend of raw sheep and goat milk.
$35 exclusive of tax and gratuity
Second Sunday Brunch Buffet at Parallel 37
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The hotel’s award-winning signature restaurant Parallel 37 presents an elaborate Sunday Buffet Brunch every second Sunday of the month by Chef de Cuisine Michael Rotondo featuring a creative spin on California cuisine with delectable fare such as:
- Chef’s action stations including hand-carved roasted meats such as prime rib and rack of lamb
- Raw Bar with delicacies such as oysters, crab, shrimp and other fresh seasonal seafood
- Specialty eggs dishes such as Truffle Eggs Benedict
- Assortment of Dim Sum
- Selection of Sushi
- Artisanal local and international cheeses and charcuterie
- Assortment of seasonal salads
- Artisanal breads
- An elaborate dessert bar
- Custom Bloody Mary bar
$115 per guest, exclusive of tax and gratuity.