Experience an unforgettable journey to China’s most vibrant cities and breathtaking seaside destinations. With five-star hotels and resorts throughout the country, you will embark on a luxury escape complete with a perfect blend of historic old-world charm and the vibrant energy of modern China.
Michelin-starred restaurants lead the way for culinary excellence in Hong Kong, and innovative local dining options can be found at each destination.
The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing
- Beijing, China
- An ancient town coupled with modern luxuries.
- A Travel Leisure’s Best Business Hotel
- World-class shopping at Sing Kong Place
- Exclusive access to capital sights
The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street
- Beijing, China
- Modern luxury in the Financial District.
- Well-appointed, spacious accommodations
- Award winning Italian restaurant, Cépe
- Feng Shui design principles within the hotel
The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu
- Chengdu, China
- A luxury hotel steeped in tea traditions.
- Views of Tianfu Square and Chengdu
- Signature tea-infused spa treatments
- Pick tea leaves at Mengding Mountain
The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou
- Guangzhou, China
- The spirit of China’s third-largest city.
- First Forbes 5-star hotel in Guangzhou
- Overlooks the shimmering Pearl River
- Located near the dynamic Canton Fair
The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
- Kowloon, Hong Kong
- The energy of the City of Life.
- A Forbe’s Five-Star hotel
- Two Michelin-starred restaurants
- The highest bar in the world, Ozone
The Ritz-Carlton, Macau
- Macau, China
- The all-suite hotel from The Ritz-Carlton.
- Set within the Galaxy Macau™ integrated resort
- Suites offer inspiring views of Cotai Macau
- Hand-crafted Cantonese dishes at Lai Heen
The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bay
- Sanya, Hainan, China
- Pristine beaches, rainforests and the clear South China Sea.
- An ideal beachfront family resort in Sanya
- Bespoke service throughout your stay
- A one-of-a-kind retreat in "Oriental Hawaii"
The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai
- Shanghai, China
- World-class shopping, cultural attractions and entertainment.
- The first Ritz-Carlton hotel in China
- Explore the vibrant West Nanjing Road
- Exclusive experiences on the Club Level
The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong
- Shanghai, Pudong, China
- Shanghai’s commercial and financial epicenter, Pudong.
- #1 Hotel in Asia by readers of Condé Nast
- Highest rooftop bar in China
- Luxurious shopping at Shanghai IFC Mall
The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen
- Shenzhen, China
- 24 stories of elegance in the popular district of Futian.
- Renowned Club Level experiences
- Spa therapies in botanical surroundings
- An outdoor pool mingles with the skyline
The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin
- Tianjin, China
- The historical heart of China’s Port of the Emperor.
- Located in the central business district
- Early 20th century neo-classical design
- Romantic, personalized wedding venues